Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:25:00 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Favorite "Last Lines" « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Favorite "Last Lines"  (Read 7143 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 09:22:13 AM »

How about this one from Samuel L. Jackson in PULP FICTION?

Ezekial 25:17

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
metalmonster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 05:56:17 PM »

"You Say It's Not Over....It Is Now"   - Pvt. Cooper In The Movie DOG SOLDIERS

"You Welcomed Me To Mexico Sheriff.....Well Now I'm Welcoming You To Hell"
     -Nat From The Movie FROST : Portrait Of A Vampire

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 10:22:52 AM »

From The Running Man (1987):

Ben Richards: [after strangling Sub-Zero with barbed wire] "What a pain in the neck."

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:27 AM »

We could also go back to DR. NO:

Bond:  "That's a Smith & Wesson, and you've had your six."

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 03:32:31 PM »

I tried to think of one, and this is the only one I could think of.

Lady Sylvia Marsh (Amanda Donohoe) to a boy scout named Kevin in "Lair of the White Worm."

This after she has totally paralyzed him by biting him on his penis, and while giving him oral sex, while he is in the tub.

"To die so that the god may live is a privilege, Kevin. And if you know anything about history, you know that human sacrifice is as old as Dionin himself . . . whose every death . . . is a rebirth . . . into a god ever MIGHTIER!" [Doorbell rings.] "S##t!"

Then to hide the evidence of what she has done so far, from her unexpected visitor, she drowns Kevin in the tub.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 08:51:13 PM »

"To die so that the god may live is a privilege, Kevin. And if you know anything about history, you know that human sacrifice is as old as Dionin himself . . . whose every death . . . is a rebirth . . . into a god ever MIGHTIER!" [Doorbell rings.] "S##t!"

I almost chose this in the "film quote of the day" thread the other day, but I went with "Do you have children, Lady Sylvia?"/"Only when there are no men around" instead.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 11:36:56 AM »

"Louie, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship" Rick from Casablanca! TeddyR

yeah no.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »

I almost chose this in the "film quote of the day" thread the other day, but I went with "Do you have children, Lady Sylvia?"/"Only when there are no men around" instead.

A great line there, Rev. I think they say this is Jim Carrey's favorite line from the film. Actually, there are alot of great lines in the film.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Favorite "Last Lines" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.