Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:27:41 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Movies I'd like someone to make « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movies I'd like someone to make  (Read 2654 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 27, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

I'd love to see THESE film titles on a "coming soon" list:

* EVEN MORE AMERICAN GRAFFITI - The continuing adventures of the original AMERICAN GRAFFITI gang.  Steve Bolander (Ron Howard) grows up to be a balding director.  Curt Henderson (Richard Dreyfuss) enjoys many years of success as an actor, until a movie titled KRIPPENDORF'S TRIBE and a TV series titled THE EDUCATION OF MAX BICKFORD nearly end it all for him.

* THE STING III - John Goodman takes over the Jackie Gleason role (Gondorf) from STING II (which arose from the Paul Newman role in THE STING).  Jake Busey takes over the Mac Davis role (Hooker) from STING II (which arose from the Robert Redford role in THE STING).  Corey Haim and Corey Feldman play the nephews of bad guy Doyle Lonnigan.

* CADDYSHACK III - Alec Baldwin takes over as the evil owner of Bushwood.  Shia LaBeouf is the popular young golf pro who tries to win the heart of Baldwin's sexy daughter (Jessica Simpson).  Cameos by Jackie Mason, Chevy Chase, Michael O'Keefe, and Bill Murray.  Gilbert Gottfried is the voice of the gopher.

* THE THING II - This experimental indy sequel begins where the 1982 John Carpenter hit ended.  Kurt Russell and Keith David sit on a snowbank and tell interesting stories until they freeze to death.  Andre Gregory and Wallace Shawn make cameo appearances in a nod to MY DINNER WITH ANDRE.

* EXORCIST: SALVATION - More than 35 years after her original ordeal, Regan MacNeil (Linda Blair) is again possessed by an evil spirit.  Father John Connor (Christian Bale) fights the demon . . . but this time with high-tech hardware.  Kris Kristofferson has an important role as Father Cisco Pike.  Jackie Mason is Lieutenant Kinderman.

* FANTASY ISLAND - In this big-screen version of the successful TV series, Antonio Banderas takes over the role of Mr. Roarke and Verne Troyer is Tattoo.  Hilarity abounds when Mickey Rourke visits the island and other visitors mistake him for Mr. Roarke.  Guest stars:  Rosie O'Donnell, Fannie Flagg, Richard Dawson, and James Earl Jones.

* GOOD TIMES - Based on the popular 1970s sit-com.  Boston Red Sox star David Ortiz plays Florida Evans.  Other casting decisions to be announced . . .

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »

you need help. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »

Or is it EVERYONE ELSE who needs help??

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 05:21:51 AM »

Or is it EVERYONE ELSE who needs help??

No . . . it's me.   Bluesad

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 04:47:45 PM »

Fingers crossed for another Elvira film... Wink

I don't care how old she is, dammit !

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
BTM

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 02:24:41 PM »

I think it'd be cool to have a movie called Ass Kicker, where's it basically just a high testosterone flick of some badass kicking badguy ass.  :)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 03:12:18 PM »

A Lugosi bio. Either DeNiro or Martin Landau could play Bela.

A full length cartoon of the demented MILK AND CHEESE comic. Drawn by the artist,Evan Dorkin.
If yer not familiar with them-heres a sample-

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
BTM

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »

A Lugosi bio. Either DeNiro or Martin Landau could play Bela.

A full length cartoon of the demented MILK AND CHEESE comic. Drawn by the artist,Evan Dorkin.
If yer not familiar with them-heres a sample-

Whoa, I think those guys had a cameo appearance in the comic Hack/Slash (another good comic BTW).  There's a running gag where the main character has nightmares about them trying to kill her everytime she eats a bunch of junk food before going to bed.

Hammock Rider

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 10:00:19 AM »

Saved by the Bell 2025: Screech's Revenge!

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »

* CADDYSHACK III - Alec Baldwin takes over as the evil owner of Bushwood.  Shia LaBeouf is the popular young golf pro who tries to win the heart of Baldwin's sexy daughter (Jessica Simpson).  Cameos by Jackie Mason, Chevy Chase, Michael O'Keefe, and Bill Murray.  Gilbert Gottfried is the voice of the gopher.

* CADDY SHACK IV - Stephen Baldwin is cast in the role of the wacked out veteran grounds keeper.  He's hired only because his character is Alec Baldwin's brother, but he's the black sheep of the family, and the entire movie is about trying to keep this kin relationship secrect.  But Stephen makes it difficult with his crazed antics.  Bascially this is a remake of the original; with Christina Ricci as Stephen's wacky stripper girlfriend, Renee Zellwiger <sp> as an uptight rich widow, and Bill Murray in a cameo &tc.

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
BTM

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »

I'd like to see a movie based on Evil Ernie.  Supposedly there was one in the works for awhile, but I guess it petered out after the company that makes it went bankrupt. 

For the uninitiated, Evil Ernie is a comic book character, he's a psychopathic zombie who can raise anyone he kills as a zombie slave (who, in turn, go around killing more people.)  It's an awesome series (although I haven't read any of the newer ones from the past couple of years...)

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Movies I'd like someone to make « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.