Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:54:19 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  crushes on actresses « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: crushes on actresses  (Read 68483 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 01:41:02 AM »

I was gonna say the exact same thing, BTM. I had a HUGE crush on her early on, and I still do to this day.  Thumbup

Well, personally, I don't think about her too much these days... I realized my crush was getting to be a bit too on the crazy side especially when I started smooching the image of her my life sized Now and Then movie poster (er.. wait, did I just admit that?)

Plus she lost points from me when I found out she smoked (just not a big fan of smokers, nothing personal) and from going from natural dark haired beauty to blonde.  I know, I know, she did it cause she wasn't getting a lot of roles career, but still...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 07:54:24 AM »

I was gonna say the exact same thing, BTM. I had a HUGE crush on her early on, and I still do to this day.  Thumbup

Well, personally, I don't think about her too much these days... I realized my crush was getting to be a bit too on the crazy side especially when I started smooching the image of her my life sized Now and Then movie poster (er.. wait, did I just admit that?)

Buggedout

WHOA...
That's a little weird even by my standards....And I know weird, when I was 11 I fell in love with a comic book character.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
tommex84
On the 8th day God created G.A.Romero
Bad Movie Lover

They're dead, but they're comin' right for us!

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2012, 02:41:06 PM »

Brittany Murphy

Marisa Tomei

Meg Ryan

Rebecca Herbst

Christine Lakin

Tiffani Thiessen

" We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

"Do that again and I'm gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you!"
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »

Jane Russell, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Ann Sheridan, Natalie Wood, Tuesday Weld, Rita Hayworth, Barbara Stanwyck, Amy Adams, Anne Hathaway, Phoebe Cates, Winona Ryder...
I could go on all day.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
Archivist

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2012, 03:03:47 AM »

If you like Christina Ricci there is a wonderful photo of her on the cover of the Mary Ellen Mark photobook that charts 40 years of her behind the scenes photography.

One of my crushes was on Julia Sawahla when she appeared in Press Gang in the 90's.  Before she was Saffron in Absolutely Fabulous, before she somewhat porked out, she was lovely.  Just imagine bundling her up and taking her away to the silk cushioned harem room for 1001 nights of ... um, yeah.

I also had a crush on Sammie Winmill in the old kids TV show The Tomorrow People.

Interestingly, while my sub-ten year old mind knew, even then, that Louise Jameson of Dr Who was HOT, I didn't have a crush on her.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2012, 09:01:06 AM »

One of the earliest and most enduring crushes for me would have to be Persis Khambatta. Hilariously bad actress, but she had a real exotic hotness about her. Looked almost as good with hair.

Also used to be quite smitten by Nicola Bryant, as The Doctor's companion, Peri.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:14:19 AM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2012, 11:53:53 AM »

Interestingly, while my sub-ten year old mind knew, even then, that Louise Jameson of Dr Who was HOT, I didn't have a crush on her.

Maybe you didn't, but I sure did.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2012, 08:41:37 PM »

Audrey Hepburn- she is, IMO, The sexiest actress ever!

yeah no.
Hammock Rider

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2012, 11:34:57 AM »

I liked Pamela Sue Martin as Nancy Drew back in the day, a long time ago.

Isla Fisher is always nice.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »

I remember going to see The Living Daylights in 1987, and being absolutely mesmerized by Maryam d'Abo.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Neville

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »

Ditto here, she is my favorite Bond girl. That she acts all mousy in the movie only adds to the appeal.

I also want to mention Inger Stevens. She was a Swedish actress that appeared in a few American films during the 60s. I saw her yesterday in an OK thriller starring George Peppard and Orson Welles called "House of cards". Couldn't take my eyes from her, specially during a scene where she is in her underwear.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
66Crush
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2012, 03:41:36 AM »

Holly Marie Combs. I had it bad for her in my 20s. First "Picket Fences" then "Charmed." Haven't thought of her in years until I tuned into "Pretty Little Liars," she is still beautiful.

In the last decade it's mainly been these three.

Sophia Bush

Kristen Bell

and Rachel Bilson.

As if I didn't hate Hayden Christensen enough for ruining Star Wars.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 03:47:18 AM by 66Crush » Logged
Neville

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2012, 03:54:23 AM »

Kristen Bell is adorable, and seems to be fun to boot. Have you seen this video of her interview on "Ellen"?

Small | Large

Buggedout  Thumbup

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
66Crush
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2012, 12:23:29 AM »

Thanks for that. She's adorable.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2012, 02:22:37 PM »

Two of the reasons I watched SMALLVILLE- KRISTIN KREUK....

and ALLISON MACK....

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  crushes on actresses « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.