Main Menu

David Carradine found dead in Bangkok hotel room

Started by trekgeezer, June 04, 2009, 09:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Circus

...And at least it wasn't due to choking on vomit or in a bizzare gardening accident.

Doggett

Quote from: Circus_Circus on June 07, 2009, 04:03:49 PM
...And at least it wasn't due to choking on vomit or in a bizzare gardening accident.

Well, as long as he died with dignity...

oh...

:wink:

Making fun of DC's death...too soon ?

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

Javakoala

Quote from: doggett on June 07, 2009, 05:47:53 PM

oh...

Never too soon.  The man was in Bangkok. Sin capital.  And he was doing this crap in his room?  A VD-laden hooker is better than risking death.

Jim H

Quote from: Javakoala on June 07, 2009, 07:21:21 PM

oh...

Never too soon.  The man was in Bangkok. Sin capital.  And he was doing this crap in his room?  A VD-laden hooker is better than risking death.

Well, he IS married...

Doggett

Quote from: Javakoala on June 07, 2009, 07:21:21 PM

oh...

Yeah, he had it coming...oh...bad choice of words... :wink:

BoyScoutKevin

I've only been reading the headlines, but this is what I have gleaned from those headlines. (1) The Carradine family has asked that the FBI become involved in the investigation. (2) A private investigator hired by the Carradine family to look into the death has--apparently--ruled out suicide, which would seem to lead back to death by misadventure through accidental suffocation.

If this does prove to be the cause of his death, he'll not be the first actor to die this way. Rumor has it, that Albert Dekker also died the same way.

Warp Ninja X

Some of you think this is funny but David Carradine will allways be one of my favorite actors. Also in those foreign lands you have to becareful because some of the scum of the earth live there.

Raffine

QuoteAlso in those foreign lands you have to becareful because some of the scum of the earth live there.

Where does the rest of the scum live?  :question:
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

Jack

For a 72 year old guy, hey, there's a certain amount of credit that must be given.
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Doggett

Quote from: BoyScoutKevin on June 11, 2009, 06:59:11 PM
I've only been reading the headlines, but this is what I have gleaned from those headlines. (1) The Carradine family has asked that the FBI become involved in the investigation. (2) A private investigator hired by the Carradine family to look into the death has--apparently--ruled out suicide, which would seem to lead back to death by misadventure through accidental suffocation.

I think I've solved the case for the FBI.
Maybe the family should hire me !

Quote from: Jack on June 12, 2009, 07:54:46 AM
For a 72 year old guy, hey, there's a certain amount of credit that must be given.

:bouncegiggle:

Indeed.  :thumbup:

Raffine

QuoteRumor has it, that Albert Dekker also died the same way.

It was inevitable Dekker would come up in the discussion of Carradine's death.

Not for the weak of heart or nervous persons, and not safe for work if people like to read over your shoulder:

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/d/dekker/albert_dekker.htm

There are even links to photos of Dekker's "TUB OF DEATH" and his infamous "SHOWERHEAD OF DEATH".

On a more pleasant topic: Did y'all hear that Chastisty Bono is gonna become a dude?
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

BoyScoutKevin

In response to Raffine's previous post, yes. And, frankly, I'm struck speechless.

wickednick

I wonder if when the Darwin awards gets a copy of the david caradine houdini weenie photo, if they subtitle it with" this is me at my most, masochistic."
Smells like popcorn and shame