Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:23:45 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 100 Worst Kids Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Top 100 Worst Kids Movies  (Read 53524 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »

43. Doogal

Considered to be the worst ever animated movie made.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »

"There goes a_" rip-offs Hatred

yeah no.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2010, 01:46:40 AM »

Okay, Ferngully is #44..

45. Problem Child.  I really hated this movie.  Max Cady liked it though..

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2010, 08:40:05 AM »

46. POCAHONTAS

Most of Disney's animations are based on fiction, so creative license is permitted.  Re-writing history should NOT be permitted.  I mean, someday, the children who watched that crap are probably going to have to take a history test.

Pocahontas did NOT MARRY JOHN SMITH!!   Hatred

Plus, I guess the whole "kidnap Pocahontas and hold her hostage for a year to get your tribe to give us what we want" was not good for a kid's movie, so why even bother touching this story if you have to change it so much?

From the first moments, I hated this "red man good, peaceful, white man bad, evil" propaganda.  Both sides had pluses and flaws, but that's not the point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2010, 09:25:43 AM »

47. Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders

Kid's movie my butt.  This line from Tom about Merlin sums up the movie quite well:

Tom: [As Merlin] Yes it's my mission to release evil and gradually recover it, following the deaths of many innocent people.

Yes, a great film for all ages!  People dying, cats burning up, evil demonic toys, and so much more!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2010, 11:10:57 AM »

Everyone is always doing a top 100 list, so I figured I get in on the fun!

Anyways, this list has been a long time coming.  Any movie that was made for kids, whether live action or animation, whether the movie came out this year or came out 30 years ago, any movie that is considered a kids or younger audience movie that you thought was bad, horrible, terrible, or similar adjectives can go on this list.

I'll kick it off with this:

1. Home Alone 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYUzLUXO9M

That looks absolutely stupid. Question

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
ChaosTheory

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2010, 01:50:55 PM »

48.  Happy Feet.   I don't care if it won an Oscar, it's horrendous.  Preachy, full of trend-casting, and barely even had a story.

35. HOLES

Really?  I thought that one was pretty good, at least compared to what else is on this list.  Different strokes, I guess.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2010, 02:05:49 PM »

48.  Happy Feet.   I don't care if it won an Oscar, it's horrendous.  Preachy, full of trend-casting, and barely even had a story.

35. HOLES

Really?  I thought that one was pretty good, at least compared to what else is on this list.  Different strokes, I guess.

Happy Feet was so stupid.

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2010, 08:39:17 PM »

49. The New Adventures Of Pippi Longstocking (1988)

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »

50. Star Wars: Episode 1. Kinda fails because it was too immature and shallow for adults but didn't quite appeal to a lot of kids either because of all the political bits. Also serves as a prime example of why trying to appeal to as many demographics as possible is generally a bad idea.
InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2010, 02:38:43 PM »

51. The Legend of the Titanic

It was hard to pick between this movie and its sequel because they suck so badly.  While the sequel had some of the worst plot aspects and musical numbers I have ever seen before in a movie, the original one I just had to go with.  The way the film treats the history of the Titanic is what was the most offensive and made it in reality the worst of the two films.

ChaosTheory

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2010, 08:18:08 PM »

It was hard to pick between this movie and its sequel because they suck so badly.  While the sequel had some of the worst plot aspects and musical numbers I have ever seen before in a movie, the original one I just had to go with.  The way the film treats the history of the Titanic is what was the most offensive and made it in reality the worst of the two films.

That movie has to be seen to be believed.  There's a whole other animated Titanic movie, I think it's called Titanic: the Legend Goes On, that's about as bad (although at least it doesn't completely ignore history)

52.  Sandlot 2
Just so asinine, a slap in the face to those of us who grew up with the first one.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2010, 09:42:37 PM »

That movie has to be seen to be believed.  There's a whole other animated Titanic movie, I think it's called Titanic: the Legend Goes On, that's about as bad (although at least it doesn't completely ignore history)

Ah yes, the legend goes on.  It goes on straight into the crapper.  That movie just stinks to high heaven and man, does it leave a bad taste in your mouth after watching it.  However, like you said, it was a bit better in the history department compared to the Legend of the Titanic.

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2010, 01:01:52 AM »

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2010, 07:57:29 AM »

Another Pixar ripoff by the Brazilian company Video Brinquedo, this one of Ratatouille.

Small | Large

Marvel at how the customers at Ratatoing for 9 minuets talk about how great the food and the restaurant is without saying why.
"MmMmmM, the food is great would you agree?"
"Oh yes I agree-- how great it is!"
"Yes, it is really great!"

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 100 Worst Kids Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.