Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:35:48 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 100 Worst Kids Movies « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Author Topic: Top 100 Worst Kids Movies  (Read 53517 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: June 04, 2009, 06:27:11 PM »

Everyone is always doing a top 100 list, so I figured I get in on the fun!

Anyways, this list has been a long time coming.  Any movie that was made for kids, whether live action or animation, whether the movie came out this year or came out 30 years ago, any movie that is considered a kids or younger audience movie that you thought was bad, horrible, terrible, or similiar adjectives can go on this list.

I'll kick it off with this:

1. Home Alone 4

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 09:21:54 PM »

2.) Santa With Muscles
Small | Large

Basic plot: Blake (Hulk Hogan), richest man in 10 states, somehow gets amnesia and wakes up thinking he is Santa Claus.  With Muscles.  He then proceeds to beat up Garrett Morris (of SNL and Martin fame), and saves an orphanage.

The fact your movie stars the likes of Hulk Hogan, Clint Howard, Garrett Morris (Garrett Morris?) and Ed Begley Jr. speaks levels of just how horrible this is gonna be.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 04:19:48 AM »

3. The Neverending Story 3

What's worse than The Neverending Story 2, has Jack Black, and utilizes obligatory and out of place pop music?  Yep, this straight-to-video stinker.  Oh, and they made Falcor mentally retarded.  What's up with that?  Yes, folks, this is the movie Jack Black wants you to forget, and I wouldn't mind doing so.  The trouble is I won't remember how much it sucks and probably watch it again. 
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 08:36:35 AM »

3.) Mr. Nanny- Hulk Hogan is a retired professional wrestler who gets hired by a scientist to watch his bratty little kids.  He then proceeds to have a tea-party and dress in tutu's.  Co stars include Sherman Hemsley and Buster Poindexter.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 12:19:51 PM »

5) Mac & Me

Very, very, sappy and cheesy E.T. rip-off full of shameless plugs of fast-food brands.

*Side note: I can see this thread featuring many more Hulk Hogan films...

Raffine

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 12:25:47 PM »

5) Mac & Me

Very, very, sappy and cheesy E.T. rip-off full of shameless plugs of fast-food brands.

*Side note: I can see this thread featuring many more Hulk Hogan films...

The DVD box reminds me of something...

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Jim H

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »

Can I fill in #6-17 with the Land Before Time sequels?  Yeah, there are TWELVE of them...  And they stink, and desecrate the name of the original film.   Hatred
Javakoala
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

Can I fill in #6-17 with the Land Before Time sequels?  Yeah, there are TWELVE of them...  And they stink, and desecrate the name of the original film.   Hatred

And you aren't including the original...why?   Twirling BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Twirling
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 08:52:46 PM »

And you aren't including the original...why?   Twirling BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Twirling
From what I remember, the first was kinda decent.

InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 09:14:45 PM »

Why don't you just name one from the series that is the worst?  I should be specific one only allowing one bad kids movie per series.  Until you pick one:

6. Rock-A-Doodle (Here's the lowest point of Don Bluth's movie career and we shall never let him forget it!)

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 09:20:01 PM »

Why don't you just name one from the series that is the worst?  I should be specific one only allowing one bad kids movie per series.  Until you pick one:

6. Rock-A-Doodle (Here's the lowest point of Don Bluth's movie career and we shall never let him forget it!)
I liked Rock-A-Doodle. Bluesad

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »

7.) 3 Ninjas

I gotta say, while I liked this, it's 'success' allowed for like, 3 sequels, one of which starred Loni Anderson, Hulk Hogan and Jim Varney.

InformationGeek
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 09:24:41 PM »

That's perfectly fine.  The movie is more of aquired taste to like, which myself and many many others lack.

Javakoala
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »

7.) 3 Ninjas

I gotta say, while I liked this, it's 'success' allowed for like, 3 sequels, one of which starred Loni Anderson, Hulk Hogan and Jim Varney.

Oh, please don't piddle of the sacred grave of Jim Varney.  I actually cried when I heard he passed away.  Any man who can work a "barking spider" reference into his show is a Prince Among Men Who Like Fart Humor.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »

That's perfectly fine.  The movie is more of aquired taste to like, which myself and many many others lack.
In other words: "It's a big heaping piece of s**t and you have no taste in good cinema if you like Rock a Doodle"? Smile

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top 100 Worst Kids Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.