Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:43:22 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  worst movie you've seen recently « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: worst movie you've seen recently  (Read 6901 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 08:56:21 PM »

ONE MISSED CALL by Takashi Miike... not "terrible" bad, just disappointing, derivative and dull bad... come to think of it, that is the description of terrible bad.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Eyesore
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 11:19:51 PM »

SURFER, DUDE (2008) With Texas' own McConnaughey and Harrelson as Malibu surfers. They couldn't pull it off, the movie blew on every level. Somewhere, 15 or 20 more deserving low budget scripts are gathering dust because this turd was made. Be p**sed about it!
hellbilly
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 01:27:35 AM »

The Damned (2006) - Very dull and boring Vampire film trying to pass as semi-hip because of Hood-setting and gangsta violence. This homeboy gives The Damned  Thumbdown
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 06:46:33 AM »

Empire of the Ants

My cousin and me were watching this recently and when it all ended, he said, "I felt like I lost part of my soul."  I couldn't agree more with him on that.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 07:11:28 AM »

Quantum of Solace - I'm just astounded at how awful this was.  Absolutely terrible script, abysmal directing, putrid editing, Bond is basically mute for the first two-thirds of the film, the "romance" scene made me laugh out loud, dopey holographic control panels, I had no idea what the hell was going on through most of it.  Gawd, how much lower can they go?

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 08:04:56 AM »

Tokyo Drift

Bluesad Thumbdown

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

too many.
the creature from the haunted sea  Thumbdown, plan 9  Thumbdown, and robot monster Thumbdown

yeah no.
Fire Inc.
New Visitor

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »

Robot Wars aka Robot Jox 2.  In fact I don't even know why I own the movie.
element19_98
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 10:06:31 PM »

recently, would have to be the remake of day of the dead with mira suvari i think her name was.the movie was very short about an hour shorter than the origional and there was barely any charachter development it was entertaing enough to finish, i love the survival of attacking hordes of zombies,and ive seen much worse but the thread says recently,in the past two days ive seen that and bloodlines,and bloodlines was pretty s**tty even though im a fan of canabal inbred backwood hillbilly films,but it was just poorly done over simplified,and they had some hot women in that one too but instead of naked mud wrestling they were forced to fight one another, each fight seen lasting about 10 seconds.although right now im about to watch the new land of the lost with will ferell and im sure that will be on this recently watched bad movie thread. good vibes and happy times my fellow bad movie watchers.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 11:04:01 PM »

Death Bed:The bed that eats-

its not horrible bad, its just idk i guess i need to watch it again. i liked it but i feel like i was gypped. there were alot of things i really dug though as far as film making went and the budget.
crunkbot7
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 11:56:01 PM »

DONKEY PUNCH - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988849/

Some Dork and his stupid friends bring a group of girls on a boat, Things get a little steamy and a girl is punched in the back of the head and dies. Remaining guys try to kill rest of girls. Girls fight back.

This film reminded me of a stupid crossbreed of Mother's Day (which I love, FYI) and newer garbage like Hostel..It is terrible, atrocious, and some actors have such a thick British accent It sounded like my drunken uncle. DO NOT SEE THIS FILM!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 06:46:45 AM »

bloodlines was pretty s**tty even though im a fan of canabal inbred backwood hillbilly films,but it was just poorly done over simplified,and they had some hot women in that one too but instead of naked mud wrestling they were forced to fight one another, each fight seen lasting about 10 seconds.

Oh great, that one's been sitting in my to-be-watched pile for months, and now I'm even less interested in seeing it  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
GilbyFromMagoombo
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2009, 05:52:44 PM »

Being *ahem*, "well-acquainted" with her past work, I finally rented Evil Breed:the legend of Samhain, with Jenna Jameson. It blew, and not in a good way. Is Zombie Strippers any better?
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAADDD!!!!

At least there was some decent light in the first one. I find trying to watch the sequel nearly impossible, it's so darn dark.

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  worst movie you've seen recently « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.