Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:12:41 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Please Help me Identify Movie These Dolls Were In « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please Help me Identify Movie These Dolls Were In  (Read 3245 times)
Sylvie Bee
« on: June 10, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu209/sylviebee/IMG_3931.jpg?t=1244665558
About 6 years ago I purchased two dolls and they stand about 4 feet tall. These dolls were in a movie and I've searched for many many hours trying to pin point that movie again but haven't been able to do so. I thought I'd try here. The scene these dolls were in took place in a basement apartment, and the star of the movie was having a midlife crisis. He had picked up one of those papers where call girls advertise and hired a hooker who turned out to be a cross dresser. These two dolls appeared in that scene and were leaning against the wall in the background. One of them was wearing an orange feather boa which isn't in the picture I've posted. After spending an evening with the cross dresser he started to question whether he was gay. The movie was hilarious, but I just can't remember the name of it. When I picture the movie I picture De Niro as the star but I've searched all his movies with no luck. I believe the star of the movie was a cop, but I'm not positive of that any more.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »

He had picked up one of those papers where call girls advertise and hired a hooker who turned out to be a cross dresser.

I hate when that happens.  If you're a tranny, you're not supposed to advertise in the w4m section, dammit!

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »

It's not FLAWLESS (1999) with ROBERT DeNIRO as a disabled cop and PHILIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN as a drag queen?

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Sylvie Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 07:05:11 AM »

No, that's not it, but I LOVED that movie.  The drag queen only appears for one scene in this movie and doesn't have a huge role in it.
Thanks anyway.  I'm surprised that this movie has been so difficult to pinpoint.  I thought it was a mainstream film but maybe not.  The scene I described isn't easy to forget if you've seen the movie.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Please Help me Identify Movie These Dolls Were In « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.