Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:33:36 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crazy, Whacked Out Neighbors « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crazy, Whacked Out Neighbors  (Read 2359 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: June 19, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »

Some of you might remember the problems I had with my old neighbors.  They were loud and kept me up night after sleepless night.
They were eventually evicted because of too many noise complaints.

Now there's another crazy neighbor.

This neighbor moved into the building across from mine last month.  The drama started as soon as she moved in.
I'd guess her to be in her late 20's or early 30's.  She’s fairly attractive, but total white trash and completely ghetto.
She's the type of woman you see on COPS who screams and bangs her head on the windows when she's sitting in the back of the squad car.

She fights with her boyfriend constantly and the cops have been over there at least 4-5 times for domestic issues.

She needs to be the center of attention all the time.
For example, there have been a few times where I heard singing over my TV.  I muted the television, went to the window and saw her pacing from side to side in front of her front door singing at the top of her lungs.  She had sheets of paper in her hand and was holding them up as she was singing.  She also had her other hand balled up into a fist and was pretending it was a microphone.
My first thought was, “What the f**k is wrong with this woman?!” 
I mean seriously.  Who stands out in front of their doorway singing for everyone to hear? 
The sad thing is, she’s not that good of a singer and reminds me of one of those American Idol rejects who freak out on camera after Simon, Paula and Randy tell her she sucks.
I’ve got my tripod and camera set up next to my living room window and plan to record her the next time she does it. 
I’m gonna put it on Youtube and title it, The Crazy b***h Across the Way.

I hadn’t heard much from her until last night when I hear a loud banging sound outside.  I look out and she’s banging her hands down on the hood of my car and screaming, "Your f****n car alarm wakes me up at five o’ f****n clock every god damned morning!"
From my window, I apologized to her and told her that I was planning to take my car in and get the sensitivity turned down. 
That wasn’t good enough for her and she kept screaming at me. 
She called me every name in the book and I had finally had enough and told her to F-off.  That really set her off and she threatened to mess up my car and smacked its hood a couple more times with her hand.  I told her that if anything happened to my car, I was going to send the cops over to her place to pay her a visit. 
She went ballistic and came towards my window screaming and yelling at me to come outside where she was going to F me up!  I laughed at her and said, "Who do you think the cops are gonna believe?  A nice sober guy like me or a stupid drunk b***h like you?!"

Out of nowhere her boyfriend appears below my window waving his hands as if he was trying to flag down a passing car.  He was quite drunk and apologized profusely for his girlfriend’s actions.  I thanked him for the apology and offered him a piece of advice.  I said, "Control your woman, dude.  She’s gonna get both of you into serious trouble sometime."  He agreed, walked up to her, grabbed her by the arm, said a few choice words and took her inside.

I haven’t heard from them since.

Man, what is with the people in my apartment complex? 
How about you? 
Got any more stories of crazy, whacked out neighbors?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 04:08:21 PM by Ash » Logged
3mnkids

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 04:28:29 PM »

This neighbor moved into the building across from mine last month.  The drama started as soon as she moved in.
I'd guess her to be in her late 20's or early 30's.  She’s fairly attractive, but total white trash and completely ghetto.
She's the type of woman you see on COPS who screams and bangs her head on the windows when she's sitting in the back of the squad car.

nice visual.   BounceGiggle   Sorry you are having problems. It sucks when you live by crazy people.I hope you dont have any more problems from her. she sounds like she has serious issues. 

I have only had one problem with a neighbor. We lived in a rural area and they had all kinds of animals. Dogs, cats, geese, chickens, roosters, pigs.. you name it they had it and would just let them roam all over the place.

It wasnt a problem until the rooster started sleeping by our car and when we tried to get in it would attack us. We tried talking to them and they were like eh, its just a rooster get over it. Then one day it jumped up into my daughters face, she was 3 at the time, and scratched her by her eye. I was livid. The next day my dog who had never bothered the rooster before went after it and almost killed it. It hid under their house and they had the audacity to come to my place yelling and screaming that my dog tried to kill their rooster. I politely slammed the door in their face.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 05:29:42 PM »

We used to have a couple of drunken nuts next door.  Oddly enough, they had to move out because the bank foreclosed on them.  When they first moved in they'd have arguments outside at night, it was like a free Jerry Springer show.  My wife and I would kneel next to the window and watch them, laughing our a$$es off.  Eventually the guy moved out into the garage.  He was a guitarist/singer in a one-man band.  He'd sing with this falsetto voice, all these country songs, and Puff The Magic Dragon.  My wife told told him to turn it down because he was annoying  TeddyR  He had a little stove in the garage and he'd live out there all winter, even when it was below zero.  There were about 2" of frost on the garage door window.  One time he told me that he had a plan to get the wife out of the house and get the place all to himself.  I dunno, I guess the foreclosure kind of ruined that.  He'd always giggle really loud, at least once per sentence.  It was a very distinctive giggle.  He really cracked himself up I guess.  He'd wander over and want to discuss what height my lawn mower blade should be set at;  he was a real expert on all those sorts of subjects.  Septic tanks, snow blowers, outboard engines, you name it.

Kind of miss those two, they were excellent entertainment.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 10:00:43 PM »

Aside from all the loud sex, beatings, fights and whatever I lived through with my ex-girlfriend, the weirdest was when I was at work. The management had moved a young jackass on parole into the apartment next door. He immediately had all his other buddies on parole over (big no-no). And they were drinking. My girlfriend is in the apartment and hears a noise outside the door. She looks out and one of the clowns was trying to unscrew out outside lightbulb. She yanked the door open and said, "What the hell do you think you're trying to do?"

"Oh, I thought we could use the lightbulb. Oh, never mind." and he walks off.

Of course, my girlfriend calls the office and within minutes, the manager is over threatening these jackasses with going back to jail.

The whole gang was gone and never seen again within 8 hours.

Have I said before that I hate people in general?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 02:09:34 AM »

BounceGiggle TeddyR

Ash, a question: are you sure that you're not living near to members of my own family?  TeddyR

I live in Waterkloof Ridge which is in the east of Pretoria. The only problems that I have with my neighbours is that a few times a month, some of them hold swinger parties and things get so involved and loud, I can hear the clothes tearing.   TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 05:55:55 AM »

I’ve got my tripod and camera set up next to my living room window and plan to record her the next time she does it. 
I’m gonna put it on Youtube and title it, The Crazy b***h Across the Way.

We'll look forward to that.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »

I AM the crazy neighbor. At least I was when young.
The storys I could tell...bizzare.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 07:05:28 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Crazy, Whacked Out Neighbors « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.