Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:35:49 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Indiana Jones V... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Indiana Jones V...  (Read 9930 times)
Couchtr26
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »

Will E.T. come back to Earth for this movie? Ha ha ha.

I bet I can predict the future. Russians and or Nazis will be in the next movie.

Or Russian Nazis?

Ah, the good old days.
Jim H

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 05:21:30 PM »

-The critics didn't like the 4th one

I've heard people say that on this forum several times.  It really isn't true.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull/

I thought it entertaining, but the weakest of the four.  7/10 from me, though they kind of stretched for that with the bad ending and quicksand scene.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 09:46:06 AM »

-The critics didn't like the 4th one

I've heard people say that on this forum several times.  It really isn't true.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull/

I thought it entertaining, but the weakest of the four.  7/10 from me, though they kind of stretched for that with the bad ending and quicksand scene.

Critic's DID the like the 4th one? I thought all they did was b***h about the aliens and the fridge scene. That's what this is all about. The two big complaints. Maybe the new one will do something other than aliens and Mayans. I didn't mind the aliens. I fail to see how they're out of place. Jones WAS looking for a religious artifact, Mayans are famed for possibly having alien gods, and the physical impossibilities are abundant in ALL Indiana Jones films.

Indiana Jones myths that have been busted:

-Jumping out a plane with a life raft
-Tripping a motorcycle and making if flip with a poll
Etc.
Etc....

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 11:11:42 AM »

Critic's DID the like the 4th one? I thought all they did was b***h about the aliens and the fridge scene. That's what this is all about. The two big complaints.

You are thinking of the Internet population.  They hate those two things and seem to never discuss anything else about the film.  They rather beat that dead horse then discuss anything else, other than possibly Shiaf Bouf or however you spell that name.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jim H

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 04:14:37 PM »

It's funny, I thought the fridge scene was ridiculous, but only marginally more so than the life raft scene in Temple of Doom.  It didn't wreck the movie for me.

What damaged it were a number of scenes that just feel really "off" somehow (like the quicksand scene), some pacing issues, bad comedy, a very weak climax, the least interesting villains of the series, an uncharismatic sidekick (not LaBeuf's fault, but when Shortround is more charismatic and likable, it's kind of a weak character) and not enough Indy action.  I mean, Indiana doesn't shoot ANYBODY.  Lame.    Twirling

But, it's still an entertaining film overall, and I thought Harrison Ford was still great in the role. 
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Indiana Jones V... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.