Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:19:31 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's the most terrible thing you've ever done? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: What's the most terrible thing you've ever done?  (Read 18418 times)
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2008, 02:50:01 PM »

Me and my cousin while still quite young were bullied by this older thug of a kid. Well one day he came across my cousin and start pounding on him not knowing I wasn't far from the scene. So I ran over to help and the bully pushed me down too. Anyways I grabbed a rock and smacked it upside his head, splitting his head open. Thank God I didn't kill him is all I can say. It was very much an heat of the moment thing. Anyways him and his buddies got me back good after that, pounding the crap outta me one day although I had to grant them I did take it too far with the rock. I think they must have been frightened by how much punishment I withstood as the works of them left me alone after that.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2009, 02:21:23 PM »

Back in 1971, I hijacked a 747 and got away with $200,000 in ransom money. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »

I shall never say.
I'm too ashamed.

Bluesad Thumbdown

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »

I let a friend's girlfriend seduce me.  They were very off-again-on-again, she was his first, he was her thirtieth or so (she was/is a sex addict), she started hinting that she wanted to bed me.  He got very panicky, but behind his back we started going at it.  When he found out he almost broke her neck by throwing her halfway across the room.  After that she dumped him for good.

She and I continued to sleep together for a while after that, but we eventually went our separate ways, and she dropped out of that particular college. 

He's still obsessed with her, stalks her on Facebook...he also stalked her subsequent official boyfriends (I was just a friend with benefits) making threatening motions wearing these stupid kickboxing gloves he bought for just that purpose. 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2009, 06:17:09 AM »

I got real drunk and p**sed on my couch. It was dark and I thought I was in the bathroom. Worse yet...my brother Glenn was slepping on it. Boy...was he p**sed!
 I had some girls over at my house....I was drunk and stumbling to the bathroom...and my pants fell down. I had no underwear on! Yikes!  Buggedout
 I was drunk (this sound familiar?) and was fishing with some freinds and I ate a handful of nightcrawlers.
 I was drunk in a liquer store on Long Island and was trying to purchase some whiskey-but the clerk sed 'No way-yer too drunk already.' So I went into a tirade and called him a f3cking commie and spit at him. My brother Glenn had to drag me out by throwing me over his shoulder...with me spouting obsenities the whole time. Ugh.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 06:24:28 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2009, 09:14:24 AM »

I did a lot of things but will never confess to them.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »

I got real drunk and p**sed on my couch. It was dark and I thought I was in the bathroom. Worse yet...my brother Glenn was slepping on it. Boy...was he p**sed!
 I had some girls over at my house....I was drunk and stumbling to the bathroom...and my pants fell down. I had no underwear on! Yikes!  Buggedout
 I was drunk (this sound familiar?) and was fishing with some freinds and I ate a handful of nightcrawlers.
 I was drunk in a liquer store on Long Island and was trying to purchase some whiskey-but the clerk sed 'No way-yer too drunk already.' So I went into a tirade and called him a f3cking commie and spit at him. My brother Glenn had to drag me out by throwing me over his shoulder...with me spouting obsenities the whole time. Ugh.

We really should party sometime together.... Drink

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
hellbilly
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »

As a young one I once found a hidden spare key that belonged to my grandparents apartment. I used the key to snoop around in their apartment whenever they were out. One day I found a good amount of $50 bills inside a wooden box underneath a stack of books and papers inside an old closet. I actually never counted the money but it was about 4-5 inches when pressed together. That money financed my CDs, video rentals and other fun stuff for many many years and my Grandparents never suspected anything. They were well off and probably stacking extra cash because they had too much. Both died years ago but I sometimes still feel bad about stealing their money back in the day.  Bluesad
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2009, 04:32:52 PM »

We really should party sometime together.... Drink

If you ever have the misfortune of ending up in Lawton,Michigan,look me up! Drink

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »

Well... I never really done much.  I once threw a frisbee at a 9 year old who kept taunting me when I was 14.  That's pretty much it.  I'm not much a bad guy, unless you count making my dad watch Jaws 4 and making my cousin watch Empire of the Ants a very terrible thing.

Now my school friends, they are whole different stories.  Though I doubt they would compare to any of the things you guys done.

I suggested to John McCain this unknown Alaskian senator to be his running mate.
Then I told Mark Walberg that he should be in Max Payne movie.

HOW DARE YOU?!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2009, 12:50:08 AM »

Alaskian

Must be a mix of Alaskan and Polish. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's the most terrible thing you've ever done? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.