Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:19:54 PM
714377 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Post here if it's a slow day « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Post here if it's a slow day  (Read 13083 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« on: June 23, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »

Ever have days on this site where not a lot seems to be happening.
Y'know, there are hardly any new posts or topics, that sort of thing...well, post here.

I'm just not entirely sure what you're post is meant to say...

Where is everyone ? that sort of thing, I'm guessing.

It's sunny, so I guess most people are out and about hanging with buds and all that jazz.

I have no life, otherwise this wouldn't bother me.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 08:43:09 PM »

It's sunny, so I guess most people are out and about hanging with buds and all that jazz.

I think that's it.  This seems to happen every summer.  Things will be back to "normal" when it gets colder.   

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »

The last three years, I thought I had one, or was in the process of getting a life, but the last few months, I've come to realize that's really not the case.

The sad part is, I'm not being used & discarded by people like I was in my early twenties.
Rather, I thought I was networking, making contacts, in hopes of finding a better job, or maybe padding my resume, but it became dreadfully apparent in late May, that people see me as some brown nosing lurker. At one point, I was even dumb enough to imagine one or two ladies might be interested in me, but I realize now, they were just being polite.

Then, a little over a week ago, my shrink cut off my meds, and I caught an ear & sinus infection, so I've been locked in with DTs & vertigo & whatnot.

I'm pretty bored.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 06:30:49 AM »

The last three years, I thought I had one, or was in the process of getting a life, but the last few months, I've come to realize that's really not the case.

The sad part is, I'm not being used & discarded by people like I was in my early twenties.
Rather, I thought I was networking, making contacts, in hopes of finding a better job, or maybe padding my resume, but it became dreadfully apparent in late May, that people see me as some brown nosing lurker. At one point, I was even dumb enough to imagine one or two ladies might be interested in me, but I realize now, they were just being polite.

I'm pretty bored.

I know exactly how you feel.

Bluesad

Hurts, don't it ?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:36:49 AM by doggett » Logged

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 07:17:12 AM »

Though I expected more boredom than sadness, I will use this topic often ._.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Javakoala
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »

It's too hot do go outside so I'm sampling beers.  I guess I shouldn't do this on an empty stomach.  Either that or these beers have a really high alcohol content.  I'm afraid of the pomegranate wheat.

I think I should eat.

Soon.
dean

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 08:55:01 PM »

Scored myself a midweek day off, so am sitting on my couch doing not much of anything. 

I should really get up soon.  Really.

Nah...

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »

Then, a little over a week ago, my shrink cut off my meds, and I caught an ear & sinus infection, so I've been locked in with DTs & vertigo & whatnot.

I'm pretty bored.

I know exactly what you mean, vertigo is horrible. I'm supposed to take meds, but i get frustrated and often flush them, my family hates when i do that although i'm not as bad for it as i use to be. Lately, i've been taking  a break from the psych meds; they make me feel plastic besides sometimes the voices are all i have to keep me company...that really isn't funny especially since it's not a joke .
forget about those ass&*^%$ who said you were a brown noser, or ladies just being polite. i hate that crap. I've always been the type that if you like you me thats great if not, its no skin off my back. we all love you on here!!!
however, i hope you get to feeling better soon...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 12:14:44 AM »

The forecast is for temps over 100 every day for the next week . . . and little to no wind.  The computer room is the coolest room in the house.

You guys will be seeing a lot of me.

So will the inhabitants of Tamriel as I prepare to save them (again) from the Oblivion Invasion.

I wish Elder Scrolls 5 would hurry up and get here!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 03:13:07 AM »

I'm preparing films for the Volksblad Art Festival next month and waiting for Cheezeflix's native bearers to turn up so that they can start the trek south.  TeddyR

www.volksbladfees.co.za

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Wortcov
Bad Movie Lover

the High Inquisitor of bath and wells

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 08:47:02 AM »

I'm siting ifront of my comp , bored like allways and geting one arm burnt to a crisp by the sun...
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »

I"m on my last day of work before a 10 day vacation, and i"m dragging myself through the day by my lips. 

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
hellbilly
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 04:28:40 PM »

Thank God it's almost Friday!

Small | Large
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 06:33:19 PM »

It's such a slow day that, hmph, I can't even think of anything stupid to say.  Just lookin' out the window.  We've got a wrought iron railing around our deck and it's full of spider webs. 

Maybe I should wander downstairs?  Hmmm...decisions decisions.  I know, I could open the windows down there and put the fan on, get some fresh air in the basement.  Now THERE'S something to do!!!

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »

OK-

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Post here if it's a slow day « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.