Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:52:09 PM
714363 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst movie you have ever seen « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: the worst movie you have ever seen  (Read 26660 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 12:29:42 PM »

Man, there's a lot of crappy films I've seen... can't recall the titles of some of them.

Here's a here crapfest...

Things

Now, maybe this would have been a good "drunk" film to watch with your buddies given how inept and stupid this is, but I was also, sober and slightly sick, so it felt like a slow trek to hell.

Deadmate

Or something like that... not sure if that's the exact title or not.  Anyway, it's about some chick who meets some handsome guy who's a mortician who turns out to be a necrophile (cause, as we all know, all undertaker are necrophiles, didn't you get the memo?)  He doesn't like the fact his wife moves around too much while they have sex so he tries to kill her.  

Man, I gotta stop cause the pain is getting to me...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »

IT'S ALIVE (1969) the made for TV mess directed by LARRY BUCHANAN.  Absolute dreck.  Cheap, boring, ridiculous, stupid, implausible, silly, badly acted, incompetently directed, dumbly written, horrendously edited. 

Loved it. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Wortcov
Bad Movie Lover

the High Inquisitor of bath and wells

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »

Small Town Folk (2007) is the worst movie I have ever seen...its basically a low budget version of the hills have eyes.

Small | Large
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 07:41:18 PM »

Probably MONSTER A-GO-GO, the most horrendous confluence of incompetence and boredom I can think of off the top of my head.
Have you've ever seen the killer shrews, the creeping terror, or Zaat?

SHREWS and CREEPING TERROR were bad, but stuff happened in them--stupid stuff, sure, but stuff nonetheless.  Almost nothing happens in MONSTER, and then at the end, we find out that what little we thought happened didn't happen... or something... WTF?

I haven't seen ZAAT.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
BakuryuuTyranno
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »

Almost nothing happens in MONSTER,

Also, next to nothing happens in Never Play with the Dead, Caged Terror, Blood Predator, Pirates of Treasure Island, Dragon Hunter, Three Faces of Terror, Ghost Rig if I remember right.

And Train to Hell and Deadline/Interference (unless you count the artsy imagery they use to try to kid you stuff is happening)

And for what it's worth, nothing that matters happens in Death Proof and Five Across the Eyes as far as I know. The later may have had stuff happen when I took "break" from watching it, but, everyone was still alive by the end, so I doubt it.

And I know there's more like that, but I can't remember right now...

... you know, I really have to stop watching movies like this.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 03:05:36 PM by BakuryuuTyranno » Logged
3mnkids

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »

Blood car~ gas prices are so high no one drives anymore so a guy starts looking for alternate fuel source and discovers one, human blood. It was just painful to watch. It did have a couple of funny scenes but it was mostly just sex, terrible dialogue and blood.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »

Oh shoot, I gotta add to the worst made movie I have seen (Though I still enjoyed it) - THE MAIZE: THE MOVIE (DARK HARVEST 2). Almost nothing happens in that one!! XD . Hilariously boring :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »

Blood car~ gas prices are so high no one drives anymore so a guy starts looking for alternate fuel source and discovers one, human blood. It was just painful to watch. It did have a couple of funny scenes but it was mostly just sex, terrible dialogue and blood.

Nothing but sex, terrible dialogue and blood?  I bet twenty board members just put it in their Netflix queue.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Raffine

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 11:36:04 PM »

IT'S ALIVE (1969) the made for TV mess directed by LARRY BUCHANAN.  Absolute dreck.  Cheap, boring, ridiculous, stupid, implausible, silly, badly acted, incompetently directed, dumbly written, horrendously edited. 

Loved it. 

And that 30 minute narrated flash-back by a minor character right when you think the thing might be about to end - BRILLIANT!

Cheers

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2009, 06:25:41 AM »

Nothing but sex, terrible dialogue and blood?  I bet twenty board members just put it in their Netflix queue.

You know us too well, Rev.  TeddyR

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
3mnkids

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »

BounceGiggle   If they do I would love to hear their opinion of it.  If the movie had just a couple less sex scenes I would have liked it more. Im not a prude by any stretch but sex as filler just bores me. 

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2009, 12:37:50 PM »

sounds interesting TeddyR

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »

I posted a review of BLOOD CAR on here awhile back.  Honestly, I don't remember just a whole ton of sex in the movie, and very little explicit nudity.  I just thought that the ending was a little rough, and the profanity was WAAAYYY over the top for my tastes.

But then, I'm Baptist.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
akiratubo

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2009, 03:06:09 PM »

Going on the basis of whether I would absolutely never, ever, under any circumstances, watch them again, it's a toss up between:

Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Kill Bill

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »

Chariots of Fire: The worst dungheap I failed at avoiding. Utter crap from start to finish. .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst movie you have ever seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.