Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:31:29 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst movie you have ever seen « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: the worst movie you have ever seen  (Read 26656 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »

Blood car~ gas prices are so high no one drives anymore so a guy starts looking for alternate fuel source and discovers one, human blood. It was just painful to watch. It did have a couple of funny scenes but it was mostly just sex, terrible dialogue and blood.

Nothing but sex, terrible dialogue and blood?  I bet twenty board members just put it in their Netflix queue.

Not me.  I feel if sex is used in a movie, it means they are having a hard time making the movie compelling and just want to use something to keep everyone watching.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »

Chariots of Fire: The worst dungheap I failed at avoiding. Utter crap from start to finish. .

Worse than Nacho Libre ?

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Cthulhu

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2009, 06:55:16 AM »

Cathy's Curse

I've only seen the first 5 mins. the DVD picture quality is beyond bad.

This from the person who turns into The Incredible Hulk at the mention of "Frogs"?  "Cathy's Curse" would have to be an improvement.

I can't watch Cathy's Curse...so I don't know if it's worse or not. The caption cards don't even fit the picture, words are left off. I have no idea what's being told to me. There are scratches, the whole film has a tint of green to it (?)
It has the second worse DVD picture quality I own.

I can watch all of Frogs ( Hatred Hatred Hatred ) because of all it's many problems picture quality isn't one of them.

My copy wasn't green, it was orange. However, the captions cards were "too big" for my screen too.

CURSE OF THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN (1974)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SpTg1DU9qs

Oh yes, that HURT. I feel your pain.
Well, mine would be either that, Eegah, Manos or Demon under glass.
I know, I know...but I plan to watch some really painful films. Today Blood freak, tomorrow Cathy's curse, the day after tomorrow The cold.

Blood Freak is a hoot. 

Cathy's Curse is painful, especially since they edited out what little blood there was (but check out my review which doesn't give away any real spoilers: Cathy's Curse. I think there is a certain angle you have watch the film from for it to have value, and I mean philosophical angle.

The Cold is Bill Rebane through and through. Not nearly as watchable as The Giant Spider Invasion.  Have stimulants and a puzzle book handy to survive that film.

The Cold was more fun for me than Cathy's curse. Good ol' Billy teached me that a movie doesn't have to make sense. Just shoot whatever you want. TeddyR
Chang Saam
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »

The Alpha Incident. The plot involves people needing to stay awake or they will die. So the audience gets to try to stay awake by watching people try to stay awake. Oh so boring. I guess other stuff happens in this film too, but it is incredibly forgetable and probably equally boring.
metalmonster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »

Just Last Night I Saw Some Of The Worst Movies I've Ever Seen

The Witches Mountain
The Devil Times Five
maxdname
New Visitor

Haaaah! Godzirra!

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2009, 06:09:17 PM »

Fire Maidens From Outer Space was pretty bad but I actually paid $1 to see Laserblast in first run... Thanks to the USAF. ArmyAF theaters carried the best of worst films possible... It was Laserblast WITHOUT a co-hit. And the AF wondered why they had such a problem with drugs...

ALVY: That's okay, you ... we-we can walk to the curb from here.
Jaer
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »

Oh shoot, I gotta add to the worst made movie I have seen (Though I still enjoyed it) - THE MAIZE: THE MOVIE (DARK HARVEST 2). Almost nothing happens in that one!! XD . Hilariously boring :)

Oh man, that one was pretty bad!  I can't even say I enjoyed it.  Of course, I wouldn't say I hated it either; it was just bad.

Worst movies I have seen:
The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made (sooooo aptly named!)
Zombies Gone Wild

I used to always say the worst movie I ever saw was Quest for the Mighty Sword, but I was young when I saw it.  It was pretty terrible (did they even quest for the sword?  Was the sword mighty?  How did the boomerange return after hitting someone?  And why did no one have a horse?  Everyone ran everywhere!), but I've learned, oh how I've learned.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2022, 02:05:04 PM »

If you take budgets into account, then the remake of Solaris. I have twice attempted to watch this full movie and failed.

Taking budgets out of the equation, then the poorly named Demon Cop.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2022, 02:49:06 PM »

Next to Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, the worst movie I have ever seen is the musical remake of Lost Horizon  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2022, 03:11:04 PM »

I don't know if I'm spelling this right but I have a deep loathing for Shelia Lavine is Dead and Living in New York. (Scoff, and RC thinks I've never seen a bad movie....)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 06:47:17 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2022, 06:31:52 PM »

Bucky Larson............ the answer will always be Bucky Larson  Hatred Hatred Hatred

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
pacman000

It's root beer & a candy cigar!

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2022, 06:50:26 PM »

The Alpha Incident. The plot involves people needing to stay awake or they will die. So the audience gets to try to stay awake by watching people try to stay awake. Oh so boring. I guess other stuff happens in this film too, but it is incredibly forgetable and probably equally boring.
I thought it was an ok sci-fi character drama. Better than Bill Rebane’s other films, from what I’ve seen & read.

Acting wasn’t up to snuff, & most of the characters weren’t likable, so it was hard to feel sympathy for them. There was an ok scene chase near the end, going by memory. Ending was depressing; might’ve been too late in the decade for such a downer ending.

Video Game Article Archive: https://vgaa.neocities.org/
WebSiteRing, Listing Old Websites & Bible Verses since 2016! https://websitering.neocities.org/
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2022, 12:41:42 PM »

My mind has changed in the interceding 13 years.  I've decided it's HALLOWEEN KILLS (2021). 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2022, 11:38:59 PM »

She Freak,  the shots of them setting up the tents did it for me.  and the nothing happening so often

well put
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2022, 10:13:22 PM »

We found a copy of "The Conqueror" (with John Wayne as... Genghis Khan..?)   

I do not want to ever watch this movie ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again.  The dialogue, the acting, and...John Wayne as one of the most famous Mongols in all history is painful to even think about, let alone watch.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the worst movie you have ever seen « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.