Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Doggett, June 28, 2009, 09:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alandhopewell

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

Leah

yeah no.

Leah

yeah no.

Flangepart

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

alandhopewell

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

Leah

yeah no.

Flangepart

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

alandhopewell

Ed, Ego and Superego

This was taken 60 years ago today....
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Leah

yeah no.

Leah

yeah no.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

alandhopewell

Ed, Ego and Superego

Quote from: Rev. Powell on November 30, 2012, 02:08:36 PM

Hey Rev... This lady (or one dressed like her) was part of an acrobatics show I saw atthe State Fair this summer.  She wore that snakey suit and didi thsi same trick.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Ed, Ego and Superego on November 30, 2012, 05:18:25 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on November 30, 2012, 02:08:36 PM

Hey Rev... This lady (or one dressed like her) was part of an acrobatics show I saw atthe State Fair this summer.  She wore that snakey suit and didi thsi same trick.

Did you get her phone number? I'll pay...
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...