Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:07:53 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  TMZ Claims Jackson Not Biological Father Of His Kids « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TMZ Claims Jackson Not Biological Father Of His Kids  (Read 3229 times)
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« on: July 01, 2009, 05:04:30 AM »

First, I am not saying it's true or not. I am just passing on the link to their story. I could care less either way, just figured some would find it interesting. I will go as far as to say dispite if this is true or false, the main document that courts will look at without any DNA testing is the birth certificates which have Jackson listed as the father. So unless someone can produce DNA that contradicts this, courts will consider any such claims as false.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/

Again, I am just posting the link to the story and not claiming any validity to it either way.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 05:49:02 AM »

I had heard about this but I have my doubts.  Those kids seem to look a lot like him. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 10:56:44 AM »

This is going to be a legal nightmare.  However airtight MJ's will might have been, there are going to be a dozen challenges to it based on incapacity and undue influence.  Even worse, we the public are going to be subject to every minute of every hearing. 

If you got sick of the Anna Nicole Smith hearings, brace yourself.  I for one will not be watching any television news for the next several months.  Someone tell me when it's clear to come back.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
3mnkids

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »

I think its irrelevant whether he is the biological father( I never believed he was) or not, he is listed as the father and he raised them.

If they were from in vitro using donated eggs, and I dont know this of course, Its meaningless. Im sure this will turn into a media freak show and nut jobs will come out of the wood works looking to cash in, kids be dammed.  I think its a shame that TMZ and others just love this kind of stuff.

These children have lost the only father they have known and have a very uncertain future ahead of them but lets make it front page news, disgusting.  Im not speaking about you meQal for posting the article but the bizarre needs of society to watch the train wreck happen and enjoy it.  Thumbdown

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »

the bizarre needs of society to watch the train wreck happen and enjoy it.  Thumbdown

Hey, I'm not enjoying it.
To be honest, I don't care.

The only time I pay any attention to any MJ news is when a member posts it.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
3mnkids

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 02:05:30 PM »

the bizarre needs of society to watch the train wreck happen and enjoy it.  Thumbdown

Hey, I'm not enjoying it.
To be honest, I don't care.

The only time I pay any attention to any MJ news is when a member posts it.

I wasn't referring to anyone here just society as a whole. you know, the people who gleefully read every little detail and get some sick satisfaction out of it. People like the TMZ reporters who are just champing at the bit for some juicy gossip. ugh. I dont care about jackson either. I wasn't a fan. I am a mother of 3 and thinks its disgusting to get enjoyment out of the kids suffering. again, not speaking about anyone here.   Smile

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 03:30:36 PM »

I also heard the same thing, but in the National Equiror (However you spell that) or some fake newspaper.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  TMZ Claims Jackson Not Biological Father Of His Kids « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.