Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:03:11 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just saw GRINDHOUSE. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Just saw GRINDHOUSE.  (Read 28855 times)
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2007, 10:17:16 PM »

Seeing Grindhoue in a theater with a bunch of my friends was one of the best times that I've had seeing a film in a theater that I can ever remember.

I actually heard some people griping about how "messed up the picture quality was" and I wanted to tell them that it was supposed to be like that.  People just didn't "get it" as a whole even though it's easily the best thing I've seen so far this year.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2007, 12:34:27 PM »

I went to Target today and they had death proof in the new release section. Im really p**sed that they are releasing the 2 halfs of Grindhouse seperetly, so I hid them all. Yay me!

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
the guyver
Dedicated Viewer

RAT! RAT! RAT! RAT!

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2007, 05:28:35 PM »

"This car is 100% Death Proof. Only to get the benefit of it, Honey, you REALLY need to be sittin' in my seat!"
----This is gotta be one of my favorite quotes!
slimrockwell
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2011, 11:12:47 AM »

loved these films.

Planet Terror. Awesome zombie flick. Love the transitions between scenes and locations. Loved how he used the effect of film degradation for suspense build up. Always appreciate the 10 minute film school where he shows you how to do some of the techniques he uses.

Death Proof. Kurt Russell is bad ass. and so are the girls. very dialogue heavy, but hey, its Tarantino what do you expect? but the action scenes are unbelievable. the chase scene where they had 3 generations of legendary stunt actors in one shot! fabulous. did i mention the girls are hot?

I seriously stood up and clapped after watching each of these films. and i watched them by myself. lol
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2022, 01:48:17 PM »

I really wanted to see some of the fake advert films in this made into full movies. Especially the Werewolf Women of the S.S. one.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Jim H

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2022, 08:44:14 PM »

I really wanted to see some of the fake advert films in this made into full movies. Especially the Werewolf Women of the S.S. one.

Well, we got Machete.  There were also plans for Thanksgiving at one point, dunno what happened.  The only other one that got anywhere was Hobo With a Shotgun, if that counts - in Canada, they added it into the fake trailers part after it won a contest.  So maybe one day we'll get a couple of the others.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just saw GRINDHOUSE. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.