Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:07 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Lets be shallow...and talk about looks ! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Lets be shallow...and talk about looks !  (Read 21561 times)
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 07:03:55 AM »

I like big girls with big t!ts! It helps if they are smart and funny,though. But I'm a man-whore-I'll jump most anything.

Normally this is my position, word for word, up until the "I'm a man-whore."  I won't jump just anything, though there have been times I've come close.  I turned down a cheerleader in high school because she was scrawny as hell, had a navel piercing like a chandelier and liked showing off her tongue piercing.  I was still a good boy back then :)

Nowadays...God bless my girl, she's a wonderful human being, smart, humorous, forgiving, adventurous, ferociously loyal, not a great cook but willing to try, a great shot with a rifle and who sat through MANOS with me...the one thing she doesn't have is huge boobs.  Not even average boobs.  She's a tad on the small side, so out of devotion to her I feel like I can't actively promote myself as being obsessed with super-giant all-natural heavy hanging hooters. 

I was FWBs for a while with a curvy girl who was, other than the big boobs and booty, River Tam.  Well, that's not quite accurate.  She's an honest-to-God tabula rasa -- she has no real personality of her own, instead taking on the characteristics of whomever she's around, and has no moral center.  She sleeps with everyone who catches her interest, regardless of her relationship status and she doesn't care who gets hurt as long as she's happy.  She sees her behavior as essentially "correct" and any societal norms that she violates are clearly "wrong and bad and everyone should be more like [her]."  I'm still more or less friends with her -- she commented recently that if it hadn't been for my influence in her life she'd be completely unstable -- but I keep my distance and my guard up. 

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 09:52:17 AM »

She sleeps with everyone who catches her interest, regardless of her relationship status and she doesn't care who gets hurt as long as she's happy.  She sees her behavior as essentially "correct" and any societal norms that she violates are clearly "wrong and bad and everyone should be more like [her]."  I'm still more or less friends with her. .   

Be honest now Saucer, how many board members PM'd you for this girl's phone number?   BounceGiggle

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Saucerman
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 10:15:05 AM »

None yet! You want it?

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 10:27:50 AM »

None yet! You want it?

No.

I'll pass, thank you.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 10:45:09 AM »

A completely superficial description of my type.....hmmmm....

Dark hair, for sure. I prefer short hair (like 80s short, cropped), but a bob can look fantastic. Glasses are nice. Like most of you, I prefer a fuller figure. Figure-wise, I like the feminine ideal of the 40s and 50s, but fuller than that is fine if it's carried well. I agree that an interesting face is better than a conventionally beautiful one. And I can generally find women of any race attractive. Indeed, exotic looks are a plus, and I prefer a darker complexion to a pale one. Eye colour is not a major thing, but I prefer dark eyes, and really like green eyes.

But, of course, none of that matters without intelligence, imagination, creativity, insight, sense of humour, and an open mind.

Typing that out, I'm pleased to see just how much of the description fits my wife.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
dean

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 03:37:49 PM »

It's not one singular type for me, though my dating history suggests I am into mixed breeds.

Currently dating a mix of a white American and an Indian [good combo incidentally].  Usually in terms of taste I oscillate between the book smarts sexy librarian look and the grungy wild girl look [dark hair, tattoos and a healthy sense of danger].  Sucker for red heads, not much of a blonde fan [but can be persuaded].

I also subscribe to the Weird Science rule of breasts: about hand size  Wink  Not that I have a problem with massive boombalas, I'm just not a fan of huge massive orbs, and prefer something a bit more natural.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Wortcov
Bad Movie Lover

the High Inquisitor of bath and wells

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 03:05:40 AM »

a real, side shaved mohawk, normal sized boobs and I got some weird thing for narrow upper jaw. (the closest thing to explain it  TongueOut )
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

It's not one singular type for me, though my dating history suggests I am into mixed breeds.

Currently dating a mix of a white American and an Indian [good combo incidentally].  Usually in terms of taste I oscillate between the book smarts sexy librarian look and the grungy wild girl look [dark hair, tattoos and a healthy sense of danger].  Sucker for red heads, not much of a blonde fan [but can be persuaded].

I also subscribe to the Weird Science rule of breasts: about hand size  Wink  Not that I have a problem with massive boombalas, I'm just not a fan of huge massive orbs, and prefer something a bit more natural.

Tara Sue was also half Indian and white. Her Ma was full blood Indian. (Not sure what tribe-I forget.) But she was a big girl. All natural.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »

I like big girls with big t!ts! It helps if they are smart and funny,though. But I'm a man-whore-I'll jump most anything.

I was FWBs for a while with a curvy girl who was, other than the big boobs and booty, River Tam. 

The idea of a big-boobed, big-tushed River Tam just made splooge my pantaloons.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Saucerman
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »

I was FWBs for a while with a curvy girl who was, other than the big boobs and booty, River Tam. 

Happy to help. 

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 07:13:09 PM »

Happy to help. 

You might wanna think 'bout rephrasing that. 'Cause it sounds mighty mighty wrong.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Saucerman
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 07:36:48 AM »

Happy to help. 

You might wanna think 'bout rephrasing that. 'Cause it sounds mighty mighty wrong.

Yeahhhh...hmmm.  Happy to...no.  Glad to...nope, that's no good either. 

Well, enjoy your thoughts of busty, booty-riffic River Tam. 

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2009, 08:24:48 AM »

I want a real life version of her (only a little less thin)  Lookingup
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:30:19 AM by doggett » Logged

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »

most women don't have BOTH big boobs and a big ass.  there are exceptions but in general nature will favor one way over the other on a given female human
Saucerman
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2009, 10:27:37 AM »

most women don't have BOTH big boobs and a big ass.  there are exceptions but in general nature will favor one way over the other on a given female human

Very true.  I was phenomenally lucky with my last girlfriend; extremely ample in both regards.  Shame that our priorities didn't match up...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Lets be shallow...and talk about looks ! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.