Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:06:03 AM
713326 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Lets be shallow...and talk about looks ! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: Lets be shallow...and talk about looks !  (Read 21565 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« on: July 11, 2009, 07:25:42 AM »

What do you go for in a chick/dude ?*

Dark hair and magnificent legs does the trick for me... Wink

Also what don't you like ?

Maybe that woman disliking me for my hair put this thought in my mind...what look do you really hate ?
I hate women who pull their hair tightly back into a pony tail, it's called a Croydon Face-lift here.

How about you ?

*Yes, this is being shallow and looks are no reflection on what a person is like. It's just a bit of fun.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 10:32:41 AM by doggett » Logged

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »

I like girls with long black hair with medium weight or lighter.  That's really it with comes to what I look for in looks.   I'm more interested in a girl who likes me for me and is pleasant & smart.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
3mnkids

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 11:16:21 AM »

dark hair and kind of scruffy looking guys.   Tattoos are nice also.

Dont like....pretty boys.  guys like brad pitt unless, they look like he did in fight club   Twirling

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 11:33:30 AM »

It would be easier to say what I don't like as I'm attracted to so many types of women:

Don't care for:

Emaciated looks

Croydon Face-Lifts

Smokers (although there are a few women that it doesn't put me off based on looks, but the thought of the taste and smell does)

An utterly crazed look (like a lot of the women you see on those dieting infomercials...their eyes look demented)

Frighteningly fat women (the kind who use the scooters in store simply because they are too lazy to walk with the weight they have added to their bodies and then you see them buying mostly breads and sugary stuff)

My internal ideal is a pleasantly built brunette, with or without glasses (Anne Hathaway and Linda Cardellini and Ellen Page are all heavenly), but the woman I love without equal is a lovingly curved blond woman who leaves me speechless with longing and happiness.  So I don't have a definite blue print in my brain of what is good or bad.
Cthulhu

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 01:51:40 PM »

Red (or dark) long hair and green eyes are my thing. TeddyR
UPDATE: Oh, and I hate if a chick removes her eyebrows, and tatooes it back. No matter how hot she was, that ruins her looks. And it's stupid.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:54:09 PM by Cthulhu » Logged
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

I think I'm fairly lucky in that I find women from all over the world attractive... Asian, Indian, African, Caucasian, Latina, dark or light skin and hair, slim or voluptuous, I can see something beautiful in all of them.  I would hate to have a narrow "type" I'm attracted to.

That said, although I like a reasonably curvy or voluptuous woman, I'm like almost everyone else in that I find a truly overweight, way-beyond-Rubenesque woman unattractive.  Though they can be some of the nicest people...

I also dislike tattoos on a woman.  Not saying that I look down on people with tattoos, they just put me off, because I find plain skin far more beautiful.  Even worse are fake boobs... I've known and even dated really nice girls with implants, but every single one of them would have been far more attractive in her natural state.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Doggett

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 04:32:00 PM »

I think we all agree that women should stop removing their eyebrows !  Hatred

IT JUST LOOKS WEIRD !
WHO ARE THEY TRYING TO IMPRESS!!!!!

Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 06:46:45 AM »

Curvy, voluptuous (though not Blob-like) redheads and brunettes, preferably with green, blue or gray eyes.  Glasses a plus.

Major turn-offs: Smoking (my girl actually  quit on my behalf around the time we started dating, though her smoking habit was roughly three cigs a week), large Attention Whore tattoos and plastic surgery.  No amount of cuteness or ample boobage can redeem a girl in my eyes if she's got any of these.  

And as much as I love large breasts, I'll take the flattest au naturel girl over plasticine jumbo juggs any day. 

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 08:40:08 AM »

Body wise, I like curves but not shapes. I'd have to say I'm an @ss man if anything.  I'm a huge fan of the junk in the trunk.

Face wise I prefer cute but sexy.  I like a full set of lips not Angelia Jolie or Julia Roberts like though.  Hair, I prefer dark, black curly hair to me is rather attractive.  

What I'm not a fan of...skinny chicks.  I can't stand when a beautiful girl with curves goes on a Hollywood diet and turns into a walking skeleton.  I like something to hold on to if you know what I mean.  I also, on most ladies, don't like short hair.  

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »

I like big women. Anyone between size 12 to 28, tend to be in the size I like. In fact my current wife and my late wife were both plus size women. Also I have a thing for pale skin, red hair, and freckles. In my experience, plus size women tend to be loyal, intelligent, and really more fun to be around. The skinny women I have known in my life all seem hung up on their looks and know little about anything else. Most I suspect were functioning only on a brain stem and little else.
Other things I can't stand are women who have fake breasts and get their lips injected with collagen. I find that to be messed up. If your breasts are the same shape laying on your back as their are bending over, something is messed up about that. And collagen just makes a woman look like someone punched her in the mouth. When I see a woman who has collagen injected in her lips, i want to ask if the police arrested whomever hit her.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 10:46:57 AM »

Back in my dating days (late 60's to 1970), I always preferred girls who looked "interesting". It's hard for me to define exactly what an "interesting" look is other than they looked like they would be fun to spend time with. They came in all shapes and sizes, some were fun, some were not. 38 years ago I saw a very interesting 17 year old girl and I was happy to discover she thought I was interesting too, we still find each other interesting.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Doggett

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 11:53:37 AM »

38 years ago I saw a very interesting 17 year old girl and I was happy to discover she thought I was interesting too, we still find each other interesting.

When you were 17 !
And all this time you've managed to keep the love going !!

Karma for you, sir !
 Smile

Javakoala
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 01:34:07 PM »

38 years ago I saw a very interesting 17 year old girl and I was happy to discover she thought I was interesting too, we still find each other interesting.

When you were 17 !

Karma for you, sir !
 Smile

Why, Doggett, you romantic you!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »

I love spanish chicks.  especially cleaning ladies and dunkin donuts hotties
Doggett

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 01:38:23 PM »

When you were 17 !

Karma for you, sir !
 Smile

Why, Doggett, you romantic you!

I'm not romantic !

It's just cool, that they've stuck together for so long.  Thumbup

*doggett wipes his eyes...it's just a bit of grit or something...he's not crying...*

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Lets be shallow...and talk about looks ! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.