Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:57:52 PM
713373 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Mosqutio « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mosqutio  (Read 2485 times)
tyler
« on: March 24, 2002, 10:32:11 PM »

what do you guys think about the movie Mosquito?  It was on the SCI-FI channel yesterday and I taped it. It is one of my favorite B-movies.
Cullen
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 12:50:59 AM »

What I wanted to write was that  "Mosquito" sucks.  Because of the pun, don't cha know.  But I don't want to give the wrong impression.  M is worth watching at least once.  It's not very good, but is farily entertaining.
J.R.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 01:00:53 AM »

I love it. It's a great low-budget creature feature. I have a great time when it comes on at 2 A.M. on USA. Plus. it's got Gunnar Hansen and the fat dude was the guitarist for the Stooges!
Will
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2002, 10:36:53 AM »

I liked it because Josh Becker (of the Raimi/Campbell Evil Dead gang, director of Thou Shalt Not Kill...Except, Running Time, and Lunatics: A Love Story) played a hapless camper having sex and getting killed.  His girlfriend gets stabbed in the ass by the mosquito which was quite humorous.
systemcr4sh
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2002, 04:17:10 PM »

downright hilarious movie!

One of my favorites, I didn't expect anything but it blew me away.

-dan
Future Blob
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2002, 10:30:57 AM »

Yeah it was pretty good, I keep getting it confused with Skeeter though..was there a huge need for 2 giant mosquito movies?
systemcr4sh
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2002, 04:37:39 PM »

Actually in Skeeter they aren't giant, they are tiny compared to Mosquito. And keeter was the most boring movie ever created. Well.. not that bad but it was boring.
john
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2002, 11:07:10 PM »

Tracy Griffith makes it watchable.
tyler
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2002, 03:08:55 PM »

they were only like 1 foot in the movie skeeter, and in mosqutio they are 4-5 feet tall, hell a saint bernard with wings. It was funny when the 1st mosqutio hits there windshield slattering guts all over and all ray can say is i "I think we hit a bird"systemcr4sh wrote:
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Mosqutio « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.