Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:34:54 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Hell's Kitchen: Season 6 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Hell's Kitchen: Season 6  (Read 9049 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 09:28:30 PM »

Overall, I liked last season better.  While I like Ramsay as a host, I prefer his other show, Kitchen Nightmares, where he goes to various restaurants, and shows them ways to improve business: advertising, changing menus, cleaning things properly, etc.

If you have a good cable TV package and get BBC America, I definitely recommend checking out the British version titled "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares".
It's less sensationalized than the American version and much better in my opinion.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 10:12:01 PM »

Overall, I liked last season better.  While I like Ramsay as a host, I prefer his other show, Kitchen Nightmares, where he goes to various restaurants, and shows them ways to improve business: advertising, changing menus, cleaning things properly, etc.

If you have a good cable TV package and get BBC America, I definitely recommend checking out the British version titled "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares".
It's less sensationalized than the American version and much better in my opinion.

I like that version as well.  I don't actually subscribe to BBC America, but they throw the episodes up for free on the OnDemand section, so I follow it there.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 11:02:30 AM »

I have to admit I was expecting Kevin to win.  He seems like the more solid and mature chef but Dave suprised me a bit with the leadership skills.  He usually seems too chill but he pulled it off nicely. 

I agree the show has the potential to jump the shark soon.  As stated earlier, the minute contestants start answering the host or judges back the show starts to suck more.  I did love in the excperts how they parodied the "I'm no ones b*tch" guy.  He had to be the most dumbest contestant ever to pull that. 

I'd personally love to go eat at Hell's Kitchen or any of the restaurants the former winners have opened.  Not sure but did Heather (previous winner) lose her job at the place she was working? 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

Not sure but did Heather (previous winner) lose her job at the place she was working? 

I think it was something like that.
I remember reading something on the IMDB discussion boards that a couple of the winning chefs got shafted when it came to the grand prize.
Rock was one of them.  It was something about Chef Ramsay promising them one thing and then the powers that be behind the scenes promising them another.
Ramsay obviously felt bad that Heather's prize didn't work out so he made her a sous chef on the show.  I always wondered what was up with her this season.  She looked like s**t the entire season and had a frown on her face every time she appeared on camera.

I'll try and find the discussion if it's still on there and post the link here.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »

After looking a few past winners, it seems most of their contracts last a year for their grand prize. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Hell's Kitchen: Season 6 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.