Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:19:58 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80s demon/zombie flick, teenagers stranded... son of god vs son of devil!?!?! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 80s demon/zombie flick, teenagers stranded... son of god vs son of devil!?!?!  (Read 4004 times)
Cristián
« on: July 27, 2009, 09:00:14 AM »

Ok, this has been KILLING ME for years. In the late 80s back in Chile, where I come from, I saw a picture (assuming american one) that had a stupid, stupid plot. It went kinda like:

Teenagers get stranded in the country, their car won't start again... they go into the creepy house, and find fleshy remains. They have to stay for the night. They start getting murdered by demon/zombies (some of them turn into demons as well). There's a barn scene where someone gets killed by getting slammed into a satanic bone sculpture with large horns. There's a topless woman that appears in the mist, and suddenly becomes a demon too, while screaming "SURPRISE!". In the last scene, an actual devil (maybe the son o' satan) appears in the house. One of the girls uses a book or bible to turn one of the guys into, yeah, the "son of God"... they battle it out a little, son o' god gets slammed into a wall... then I don't remember how they get rid of the demon, but in the end, the new day comes and the car works again, so the survivors escape.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please!!!
Cristián
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »

Ok... so the horned sculpture/satanic altar thing might have used a huge tongue to grab someone... damn... my memory is really really fuzzy on the details, sorry!
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »

That sounds a little like Ghoulies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089200/

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Cristián
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »

sorry, not at all... I've seen ghoulies a bunch of times. The movie I'm talkin about doesn't have any kind of mini-monster in it...
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 12:23:29 PM »

This is almost certainly "Demon Wind," one of the first movies I ever reviewed:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/demonwind/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »

it could well be "Rock and Roll Nightmare"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 05:22:34 PM by Joe » Logged
Cristián
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 08:08:16 PM »

OH DEAR GOD! (or demon!?!? ha ha ha)

ANDREW YOU'RE RIGHT!! It IS demon wind! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah... you ARE good at this. Thanks! I can finally get it outta my mind... or watch it again? I was 10 back then. Think it'll scare me?
Cristián
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »

... tho in my nerdy, early nineties, catholic chilean mind, the "bald elf" as you describe it was, obviously "the messenger of God" fighting "the son of the devil" ha ha ha, but you're right, bald potato-headed elf is better---
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »

OH DEAR GOD! (or demon!?!? ha ha ha)

ANDREW YOU'RE RIGHT!! It IS demon wind! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah... you ARE good at this. Thanks! I can finally get it outta my mind... or watch it again? I was 10 back then. Think it'll scare me?

Glad to be of assistance!  It's unlikely to scare you, but it is a very good example of cheesy 80's horror movie goodness.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80s demon/zombie flick, teenagers stranded... son of god vs son of devil!?!?! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.