Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:13:46 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Profile Avatars « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Your Profile Avatars  (Read 18327 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 08:08:13 AM »

My avatar matches my name, so I'm pretty much stuck with it.

Leeeeeeaning! Leeeeeaning! Leeeeeaning on the Everlasting Arms!!   

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2009, 05:46:03 AM »

I've taken to using photos of my daughter acting like a chip off the old block. The first had her wearing a Jasonesque hockey mask at Halloween. The second and current of these is her sitting at the controls of a full-size, flyable replica of the Silver Dart, the first plane to fly in the British Commonwealth. I'm thinking of changing it to a shot of Ro wearing my welding goggles.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2009, 09:57:19 AM »

My new one is a picture of me that's been stylized using the live trace feature on my copy of Adobe Illustrator.  The quote is from Aqua Team Hunger Force.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 06:12:40 AM »

My avatar is one of the default avatars that Andrew made available. It's the Brain from Planet Arous. As far as I know, nobody else has picked it for their picture. It's a pretty good avatar for me; I'm almost exclusively intellect at the best of times (with a slightly sinister twinge).

By now, I can't picture this page without seeing that brain picture in the corner.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 06:57:33 AM »

By now, I can't picture this page without seeing that brain picture in the corner.
Add to that (for me): and thinking of one funky-looking tabby that I would not want to mess with.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2009, 10:56:45 AM »

I always use a pic of Bela Lugosi...though I change it like my underwaer.

yeah, i need to get in touch with you. I'm going to get a tatt of his portrait soon, but am looking for some better pics than what i have.

anyways, my icon is me. i started using it awhile back when i kept getting asked what i look like in other forums. sometimes i change back and forth to a pic of a girl with her head in the oven. i guess it depends on how my personality is going at the moment.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 02:26:17 PM »

Mine is pretty random, but seems to run with either pictures of myself or b-movie monsters.  Ones I've used:

Destoroyah with my face superimposed over his
My own drunken mug sitting in a bar
Plesiosaur throwing up from Legend of Dinosaurs and Monster Birds
South Park-ized version of myself
Snowbeast (current)
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2009, 03:37:39 PM »

My Avatar is Death from the "Sandman" comics by Neil Gaiman. I always like the idea of Death being a cute goth girl with a postive outlook on life.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »

The avatar I am currently using as of this posting is one I found on the web that made me laugh. I always felt like it was a pic of some dude walking into a bathroom and discovering that someone had not flushed. It was not until I had started using it that someone asked where I got it and another member here pointed out it is from the Italian version of Spiderman.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
venomx
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2009, 10:05:32 PM »

OH OK! Thats where thats guy from LOL ... Thanks for the info meQal. Thumbup

Small | Large
Paquita

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 07:56:18 AM »

Oh my gosh I love Italian Spiderman so much I think my butt's going to explode!!

My avatar is me doin' what I do.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 09:27:07 AM »

That picture is why we all like you so much, Paquita!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 10:43:19 AM »

In the past, my avatars have been:
+ The sign to Nilbog.
+ A picture of a Shrieker from Tremors 2 (Andrew picked my review, so I used an avatar of the movie).
+ Pete from Eight Legged Freaks shooting a spider (Same thing like the Shrieker)
+ Itchy from Dick Tracey (I enjoyed the movie so much that I used one of my favorite villian icons)

Out of curiousity, does anyone know what is up with Andrew's avatar?  I am curious at what it is.  It was one of the reasons I started the Avatar Topic.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »

Oh my gosh I love Italian Spiderman so much I think my butt's going to explode!!

My god, I am so jealous of your hubby.

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 01:32:45 PM »

Me and some friends were driving around one night, bored, just goofing off, and somehow we worked ourselves into photo-taking frenzy, and we just all over the place to different stores taking pictures of ourselves doing stupid stuff. Seems that happens quite often actually. Anyway, we were driving past the local mall, which used to have a small, 4-screen multiplex inside. The place went out of business years ago, but it was such a formative part of my childhood (I practically grew up in that theater) that I decided I wanted to get a picture with the sign, which is still up to this day... for no good reason. Anyway, we took the picture, and it's since become a picture I've kind of fallen in love with. Me and the big ol' "CINEMA" sign with the run-down, cracked old letters and everything. To me, it just kind of sums me up (at least, I think it does)... hence, my avatar.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your Profile Avatars « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.