Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:42:48 AM
713387 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cops coerce small time doper to help with drug bust..... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cops coerce small time doper to help with drug bust.....  (Read 1700 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: August 07, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »

in which she is killed with the gun she was supposed to buy.   This is a real shame because it should have never happened and the cops will probably never admit they did anything wrong.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5454035&

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
3mnkids

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 12:29:38 PM »

Thats awful. The chief of police is sure good at covering his own, and his officers asses. They screwed up and instead of admitting it they trash the victim. And he is so vague on exactly how much pot they found in her apartment.. he says well, almost a quarter of a pound. uh, huh.. I dont buy it.

Im not a fan of people suing but in this case I think it may be a good idea. If for no other reason than to change the way these officers do their job.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »

This is horrible.  The police are covering up so much.  I'm no expert in reading people based on their body movements, facial expressions, or anything, but it is so clear that the police are covering things up just by judging the chief of police's face and everything he does during the interview.  The way he pauses and has a blank look on his face when asked if his officers blackmailed the girl, how he is stuttering, how he doesn’t give straight answers, or how vague he is on the details of how much marijuana she had on her, it all points to a cover up or protecting their own asses.

The biggest problem with what the officers were doing was the initial bust they were planning.  They were using a person with no experience in this type of undercover line of work.  Instead of trying to get the dealer on a small offense (Which they could of use as a way to get warrants for their homes and things they own to check for more illegal activates), they start her off to high.  She also never met any of these two before, so the dealers would already automatically be suspicious, especially since what the police were trying to get her to buy from them.  So, with no training, no one letting anyone else know about what is happening, and the police supposedly losing her on the way to the sting, it seems to me that this entire police sting was just a suicide mission and they knew she would almost be certainly killed.

All in all, this is just so wrong.  Instead of taking the blame, the police are blaming the one person who cannot defend herself and tell what really happen.  It was an entire smear campaign against her.  Everyone, including the FBI, believes that this plan should have never happened and that it was flawed.

On the plus side though, I just researched the case and found that the 15 members involved in this case and have been indicted by a Grand Jury for negligent conduct.  Here’s the article: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=5498503&page=1

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 02:48:42 PM »

They had 19 people out there and nobody was watching her?!!!!  That p**ses me off more than when I first watched the video.   

Actually, with the way this went down I am apt to think that the dope they got at her apartment was planted.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cops coerce small time doper to help with drug bust..... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.