Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:18:03 AM
713391 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a movie in late 80's/early 90's « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for a movie in late 80's/early 90's  (Read 7931 times)
joshkt79
New Visitor

« on: August 11, 2009, 10:03:36 PM »

I remember every Saturday night,we'd rent a crap load of movies. One weekend,my dad popped in a movie and we all started watching. It was a movie,about a guy in an antique store,who finds a bottle(I believe) and this sexy Genie pops out and grants him wishes,or maybe it was the ability to sleep with any girl he wished. I remember the first girl had huge boobs and possibly a face full of chocolate and another was a skinny homeless chick with no boobs who he picked up at a laundromat. I also remember the genie wished that he's pick her.

I never got to watch the whole movie,after the second boob,my dad made us go in out room. I remember seeing it again on USA Up All Night,and then I realized that it was USA network and they werent showing boobs.

Can someone help me?
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 03:17:06 AM »

Was it Miracle Beach?

I really don't remember too much about the movie, other than that it starred Dean Cameron, b-movie guy, and the genie was played by Ami Dolenz, who is notable for being Monkee Micky Dolenz' daughter and the most attractive woman to never get naked in a whole lot of T&A flicks.

There are two versions I've seen of this movie, one was cut with almost no nudity. The other featured a whole lot of nudity, Southern California-style.

Maybe?

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 06:33:01 PM »

In the movie Priceless Beauty, aka Love Dream, the Christopher Lambert character finds a female genie who helps him get over the death of his brother.  I believe one of his wished led him to have a lot of sex to fill the emptiness of his life.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098122/

However, the movie you're looking for sounds like a comedy and Priceless Beauty was more of a melodrama, if I remember correctly.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a movie in late 80's/early 90's « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.