Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:36:57 PM
714224 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Woman Attacked by Otters « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Woman Attacked by Otters  (Read 10504 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 07:22:14 PM »

Are we sure they were otters? Squirrels are sneaky. Maybe they were squirrels disguised as otters, so the otters would get the blame.
AHA! Nefarious bucktoothed bogus otters!  The telltale could be that they float along on their backs cracking *walnuts* with rocks, in the place of shellfish...

You are bonkers !  TeddyR

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 07:44:03 AM »

Those squirrels are sneaky bastards!   But you don't know what terror really is until  you've been chased down by an attack chicken.

When I was kid (you must take note that I'm an old fart) they used to sell baby chicks at Easter that were dyed different colors.  I was about 6 or 7 when I became the proud owner of one these Easter Chicks.  Only at the time I didn't know he was gonna grow into a psycho rooster who had a special hankering for little boy flesh.

He was one mean SOB.  I made the mistake of taking a kick at him one day and he chased me around the house until I tripped and then he pounced on me. Of course my mom came running to see what all the screaming was about and my brothers all got a good laugh out of me running from the Easter chick.   I think he eventually ended up in a frying pan.

Another fowl you should take care around are geese, but that's another story. 

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »

I got chased and pecked by geese while trying to take a picture of them. Fearless things those are. .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 04:59:21 PM »

Try having a picnic lunch with a flock of geese nearby. Pushy, snappy things. And they s**t everywhere. Living on a lake, geese are an everyday nuisance. I've got neighbours putting up dummies and stringing wires to keep the little buggers from coming ashore and crapping all over their yards. The Canada Goose, a symbol of our nation. Lookingup

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »

Those squirrels are sneaky bastards!   But you don't know what terror really is until  you've been chased down by an attack chicken.

When I was kid (you must take note that I'm an old fart) they used to sell baby chicks at Easter that were dyed different colors.  I was about 6 or 7 when I became the proud owner of one these Easter Chicks.  Only at the time I didn't know he was gonna grow into a psycho rooster who had a special hankering for little boy flesh.

He was one mean SOB.  I made the mistake of taking a kick at him one day and he chased me around the house until I tripped and then he pounced on me. Of course my mom came running to see what all the screaming was about and my brothers all got a good laugh out of me running from the Easter chick.   I think he eventually ended up in a frying pan.

Another fowl you should take care around are geese, but that's another story. 
I guess I must be an old fart as well because I too have experienced the terror of dealing with an attack chicken. When I was a kid of 7, my parents bought a bunch of hens and one bantam rooster. Well my parents made me feed the chickens and carry ou trash to a burn pile we had.(It was the 70's, we lived in rural Alabama and didn't have any form of trash pick up to carryt o a land fill like we do today). So everyday i had to face down and knock out this bantam rooster then run like mad to get my chores done around him before he woke back up from being knocked out. Well one day I didn't pay attention to how long I had been at getting things done when the rooster came to and attacked. I managed to escape but not without some deep scratches and cuts from his talons.
Fortunately I have never had to deal with geese. i have heard those things are super mean.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 06:27:51 PM »

Are we sure they were otters? Squirrels are sneaky. Maybe they were squirrels disguised as otters, so the otters would get the blame.
AHA! Nefarious bucktoothed bogus otters!  The telltale could be that they float along on their backs cracking *walnuts* with rocks, in the place of shellfish...

Man just as a start getting over my Sciurophobia you bring that up.   I was doing so well too.
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 02:20:01 PM »

I guess I must be an old fart as well because I too have experienced the terror of dealing with an attack chicken. When I was a kid of 7, my parents bought a bunch of hens and one bantam rooster. Well my parents made me feed the chickens and carry ou trash to a burn pile we had.(It was the 70's, we lived in rural Alabama and didn't have any form of trash pick up to carryt o a land fill like we do today). So everyday i had to face down and knock out this bantam rooster then run like mad to get my chores done around him before he woke back up from being knocked out. Well one day I didn't pay attention to how long I had been at getting things done when the rooster came to and attacked. I managed to escape but not without some deep scratches and cuts from his talons.
Fortunately I have never had to deal with geese. i have heard those things are super mean.

My Dad got some bantum eggs one time and incubated them (in an incubator). Out of one of them came a rooster who immediately pecked him. The little squirt ended up being king of roost  (he would attack just about anything) so my Dad figured he would teach the little s**t a lesson.

He went and bought a game rooster and locked the two of them in the barn.  When he came back to see what happened Mr. Bantum was strutting proud. The game rooster was bloodied and beaten.  That little guy had some fierce looking spurs on him.

We also had a turkey once who didn't care much for women for some reason. When he saw one he would puff up and head straight at them.

Being from the south and farm country I could spend all day telling you weird animal stories.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 07:18:41 AM by Trekgeezer » Logged

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 01:31:11 PM »

Woman attacked by Otters-a Syfy Original Production.

Sorry bad joke.

Getting back to mispercetions about wild animals, I was watching Animal Planet;s Top 10 show(about animal myths) and it turns out the whole idea of lemmings jumping off a clff in mass sucicde was completely created by the film company.  They ran the poor animals around a fake wilderness set before chasing them off and staging the lemmings jumping off a cliff. 

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Raffine

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »

Woman attacked by Otters

She otter be more careful.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Woman Attacked by Otters « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.