Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:03:05 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  This one is killin me.... early 80's alien flick « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This one is killin me.... early 80's alien flick  (Read 3711 times)
wbliler
New Visitor

« on: August 12, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

This one is so vivid that I can' t remember if it is a real movie or if I dreamed it up... I remember a setting of a small shopping plaza, grocery store with lots of glass windows in the front. I remember people (or a person) being inside the store (possibly another small store or gas station in same plaza) looking through partailly closed blinds to see either alien ship (s) or the light of alien ships descending. I also seem to remember some kind of interest by the people (person) in the ventilation ducts, possibly the alien or some type of gas coming in through the vent?? I have wondered about this one for 15 years or more and the wife and I just talked about it so I figured I would ask for help from some experts. HELP!!!!!
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:08:38 PM »

I'm guessing "Strange Invaders"

wbliler
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:17:49 PM »

nope... nice try... seems a little bit more low tech than I remember. I think the movie I am thinking of is a bit more high tech (as much as an 80's film could be such) thanks
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  This one is killin me.... early 80's alien flick « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.