Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:57:42 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Epic Win: Victim Kills Would-Be Robber « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Epic Win: Victim Kills Would-Be Robber  (Read 20269 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 10:37:24 PM »

Sorry Andy, but are you now her spokesperson? I don't see where she clarified anything. Yes, they way YOU interpret it doesn't sound bad, but that's not what I got out of it. Please point out just where she pointed out it was a typo? Didn't think so. .
You need to calm down. 
I am calm, and that post has nothing to do with you. Nice try at shifting focus though.
It's not about shifting focus, it's about my response to your negative karma left for me and the insult to boot.  I do not repay this.  Apparently you cannot be contrite, but remain rude... and kookoo is yer specialty.   Wink  Drink  Thumbup

Wait here, You post "You need to calm, down", I respond, and you EDIT YOUR POST, and respond as if MY response was to what you edited your message to. For the record, when I posted "I am calm, and that post has nothing to do with you. Nice try at shifting focus though.", the post I was responding to was only "You need to calm down. ", everything else was added AFTER my response.

And, just what is 'gook' supposed to mean?
I was in the midst of editing it, but you again illustrate why you need to "calm down."   Wink  Thumbup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2009, 10:40:50 PM »

Sorry Andy, but are you now her spokesperson? I don't see where she clarified anything. Yes, they way YOU interpret it doesn't sound bad, but that's not what I got out of it. Please point out just where she pointed out it was a typo? Didn't think so. .

I have clarified, its not my fault if you dont get it. I will say it again. Just because someone has money to buy a gun does not mean they should. How does that say anything about the poor? It doesnt.  Guns are cheap and the only thing required is that you have the money. Poor or rich it doesnt matter and i made no distinction. You did.

You posted "any half wit with little money. . " I understand what you mean now, and I'm glad you clarified, but you really didn't make it clear at first, you didn't indicate that was a typo, I had no reason to believe you didn't mean exactly what you typed. I understand what you're saying in that regard now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:46:44 PM by ghouck » Logged

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 10:44:08 PM »

You need to calm down.  
I am calm, and that post has nothing to do with you. Nice try at shifting focus though.
It's not about shifting focus, it's about my response to your negative karma left for me and the insult to boot.  I do not repay this.  Apparently you cannot be contrite, but remain rude... and kookoo is yer specialty.   Wink  Drink  Thumbup

Wait here, You post "You need to calm, down", I respond, and you EDIT YOUR POST, and respond as if MY response was to what you edited your message to. For the record, when I posted "I am calm, and that post has nothing to do with you. Nice try at shifting focus though.", the post I was responding to was only "You need to calm down. ", everything else was added AFTER my response.

I was in the midst of editing it, but you again illustrate why you need to "calm down."   Wink  Thumbup

Uh, , how is that? Lol, this is getting comical. I am calm, but I am getting a kick out of you trying vainly to show otherwise. I'm not sure what tone of voice you're reading my posts in, but I assure it's not the same tone I am typing them in.  Question Not my fault.

Still wondering what you meant by 'gook', you do know that's a racial slur, right?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:47:25 PM by ghouck » Logged

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 10:51:56 PM »

You need to calm down. 
It's not about shifting focus, it's about my response to your negative karma left for me and the insult to boot.  I do not repay this.  Apparently you cannot be contrite, but remain rude... and kookoo is yer specialty.   Wink  Drink  Thumbup

I was in the midst of editing it, but you again illustrate why you need to "calm down."   Wink  Thumbup

Uh, , how is that? Lol, this is getting comical. I am calm, but I am getting a kick out of you trying vainly to show otherwise. I'm not sure what tone of voice you're reading my posts in, but I assure it's not the same tone I am typing them in.  Question Not my fault.

Still wondering what you meant by 'gook', you do know that's a racial slur, right?
Never heard it as a "racial slur" it's a typo.  Your name is GHOUCK isn't it?  close.  And it's true, when did I post and when did I edit?  I'm often on here posting and editing.  I try to write carefully, though I do mess up when I drink.   Drink  I am not your enemy and I am not that armed rapist serial killer at your door.  I want you and everybody to be safe.  I don't believe Gun Control could work, but you never gave me the opportunity to state that.  Though idealistic, I am a pragmatist.  The record of our exchange is there for all to scrutinize and determine a characterization.  Thanks for the negative karma; here's a positive because I learned that lesson long ago. 

EDIT: I edited this because I misspelled "karma".   Smile  I hope that was okay.   Wink Thumbup
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:53:56 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 10:59:10 PM »

Never heard it as a "racial slur" it's a typo.  Your name is GHOUCK isn't it?  close.
It is, they used it in Viet Nam alot, if you know what I mean

Actually, It's G HOUCK, my first initial (G) and my last name (Houck). It sounds like Gee-How-k (Now I just have to get Rev to SPELL it right. You'd think a bartender could spell better than that  BounceGiggle )

I am not your enemy and I am not that armed rapist serial killer at your door.
Yes you are, but you're not the one doing the raping THIS TIME. I hope you did some stretching exercises. .

I want you and everybody to be safe.  I don't believe Gun Control could work, but you never gave me the opportunity to state that.  Though idealistic, I am a pragmatist.  The record of our exchange is there for all to scrutinize and determine a characterization.  Thanks for the negative karms; here's a positive because I learned that lesson long ago.  

Now I KNOW you're trying to get into my pants. . Keep it above the waist pal, homie don't swing that way. .

EDIT: I edited this because I misspelled "karma".   Smile  I hope that was okay.   Wink Thumbup

Don't make me punch you in the taco. . .
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:02:58 PM by ghouck » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2009, 11:04:04 PM »

Never heard it as a "racial slur" it's a typo.  Your name is GHOUCK isn't it?  close.
It is, they used it in Viet Nam alot, if you know what I mean

Actually, It's G HOUCK, my first initial (G) and my last name (Houck). It sounds like Gee-How-k (Now I just have to get Rev to SPELL it right. You'd think a bartender could spell better than that  BounceGiggle )

I am not your enemy and I am not that armed rapist serial killer at your door.
Yes you are, but you're not the one doing the raping THIS TIME. I hope you did some stretching exercises. .

I want you and everybody to be safe.  I don't believe Gun Control could work, but you never gave me the opportunity to state that.  Though idealistic, I am a pragmatist.  The record of our exchange is there for all to scrutinize and determine a characterization.  Thanks for the negative karms; here's a positive because I learned that lesson long ago. 

Now I KNOW you're trying to get into my pants. . Keep it above the waist pal, homie don't swing that way. .

Don't make me punch you in the taco. . .
You're an ass and a weirdo.   Thumbup

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

You're an ass and a weirdo. 

Yea, but it pays to diversify. .

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2009, 11:06:16 PM »

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

You said that already. . .

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2009, 11:09:53 PM »

With you it all seems redundant.   Smile

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »

With you it all seems redundant.   Smile

Yea, but with me it all seems redundant. . .

BTM

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »

"I like swords!"

(Karma to whoever gets the reference.)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
venomx
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2009, 12:50:54 AM »

I guess the battle has ended. (it was getting good too) jk

Javakoala
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2009, 12:53:14 AM »

To the conversation that has been going on here, all I can honestly say is:  wow.  Just...wow.

Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

And I don't know the reference, but I prefer rattan swords and a solid wrap-shot to the helm, but that's the SCA in me talking.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2009, 05:51:58 AM »

Hey Ghouck...

Pretty much all of us pronounce your screen name as "Gook".
I always have and still do.
We're not being racist.  We're just pronouncing it like we see it.
It's essentially "Ghoul" with a "ck" on the end of it instead of an "L".
How else did you think we'd pronounce it?

I knew it was G. Houck because you told me so awhile back.
But most everyone else didn't know that.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:58:11 AM by Ash » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Epic Win: Victim Kills Would-Be Robber « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.