Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:30:32 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Squirm « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Squirm  (Read 45516 times)
Austin
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I just rented this movie last night.  I just wish my favorite line was included in the sound clips:

"Now YOU da worm face!!!"

screaming worms...  BWAHAHAHA!!!
M
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This is truly one hugely overrated, dull snoozefest. Just like all of Lieberman's flick, in fact.
danpaq
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this in the movies when it first came out in the 70's. I was in the Army and stationed in Alabama. The theater roared, everybody loved it. Amazing how many redneck pot heads there were then.

It was on cable (Encore action) tonight and just a great as I remembered it.

Won't be surprised to see a remake starring Paris Hilton.

True, unrecognized classic.

Good stuff!! All the worm symboligies: spagetti, jewelry, others?
IT
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2006, 04:29:31 PM »

This movie scared the hell out of me as a kid and I enjoyed it.A VERY FUN B MOVIE flesh eating worms are scarier then flesh eating SLUGS any day.
2Miles
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This was one of the worst movies ever made. It's in my top 10 worst. I kept watching it to see how bad it could get.
Dee
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....good ole' Squirm. I saw this as a kid on T.V. & it freaked me out!!! I've never been a fan of worms or anything that is slimy. Snakes, spiders etc. I can handle, but no worms, slugs, snails etc. This is a downright bad movie, but I'd still watch it. It has that grainy creepy feel to it, and I've read that it was based on actuak events, but who knows.
Rhonda
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 08:30:48 AM »

Actually, I looked up egg cream and turns out it is a popular New York drink!!  Imagine that.  BounceGiggle Not that it improves the movie any!! It is still one of the best, bad movies I have seen in a long time!!  Poor Roger!! Yet again the unrequited love of the slow-witted.  I think he would have made a better hero than skinny old Mick. TongueOut
tara
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 12:35:35 AM »

Say what you want about Squirm, anyone who loves B movies from the 70's as I do has to appreciate this one.  Yet another movie I watched with my mom as a kid (the only one she wouldn't let me watch back then was The Exorcist), it came on late one Saturday night and I never forgot the worms in the face scene. I found this dvd in a catalog called Nina's and had to have it. It did not disappoint!  I was expecting it to be crap even by B movie standards but it was surprisingly watchable! It was worth it just to get the writer/director commentary. He pokes fun at his own movie with a dry self depracating deadpan wit I found totally charming.
anonymous
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 01:35:52 AM »

Isn't really PG rated only the vhs and some of the theatrical showings of it were PG rated. Really its rated R and it was cut later on for a PG rating. MGM gave the film a unrated release on DVD.
Bushma
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2013, 02:27:39 PM »

This looks really different is this just a really old forum topic?  Maybe it's just me?

Anyways.  Squirm on Blu-Ray!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Squirm-Blu-ray-Don-Scardino/dp/B00CKECFK2

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Squirm « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.