Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:01:04 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Big Lots Finds « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recent Big Lots Finds  (Read 2427 times)
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« on: October 05, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »

I went into Big Lots the other day and got lucky in that they had just put out their newest shipment of $3 dvds. Some may not consider my purchases to be worth three smackeroos, but I think I did pretty well.

I got:

The Best of Beakman's World, an old Saturday Science show from the '90s that always seemed cool to me.
Hollow Man, a movie I was always vaguely interested in seeing but never got around to. $3? Sure.
976-EVIL, a great '80s cheesefest that was probably in the $3 bin because it is the full-screen version rather than the wide-screen. Ah, well...
Stripes, one that I had been meaning to get, but never wanted to spend the money on.
Seed of Chucky, which I'm not real sure of since I have missed a Chucky sequel or two.
Alien from L.A., which is admittedly horrible, but I wanted to see if it is indeed as bad as I remembered. Sometimes I torture myself thusly.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »

Seed of Chucky, which I'm not real sure of since I have missed a Chucky sequel or two.

Awful, awful, awful, awful film.

Warp Ninja X
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »

Don't watch Hollow Man hurry sell it on Ebay. Buggedout
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »

Against Warp Ninja X's advice, I watched Hollow Man today. It wasn't unbearable, just mediocre. But I have a question for those who saw it: If the woman that Sebastian rapes while he is invisible should get pregnant from that coupling, would the baby be half invisible? Are phase-shifted genes capable of passing on their phase shiftedness?

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:47 PM »

If the woman that Sebastian rapes while he is invisible should get pregnant from that coupling, would the baby be half invisible? Are phase-shifted genes capable of passing on their phase shiftedness?

The world may never know...   Wink
Javakoala
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 03:57:56 AM »

Against Warp Ninja X's advice, I watched Hollow Man today. It wasn't unbearable, just mediocre. But I have a question for those who saw it: If the woman that Sebastian rapes while he is invisible should get pregnant from that coupling, would the baby be half invisible? Are phase-shifted genes capable of passing on their phase shiftedness?

Don't you have infinitely more important things to consider, like batting around a ball of twine or reading the back of a cereal box?

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 07:40:11 PM »

Don't watch Hollow Man hurry sell it on Ebay. Buggedout

I kinda liked Hollow Man.   Bluesad

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »

it has to be movies??  Big Lots is great, like a yard sale, but cleaner (mostly)

We have a chain up in Mass. called Building 19.  Same idea, but way more ghetto than Big Lots.  Found Bibsters (25 pack for $1.19!) THAT is a good deal.  (have to save $$ for the next AVN trip)

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Recent Big Lots Finds « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.