Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:53:50 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Unusual Murder Weapons In Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Unusual Murder Weapons In Movies  (Read 36241 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »

In Fudoh: The Next Generation a girl shoots a dart out of a tube to kill people.

What's unusual about that, you ask?

Well, she doesn't use her MOUTH to blow the dart out.

I'll let you think on that for a bit until it sinks in.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2009, 09:36:28 PM »

An IV tube cut, sticking out of the arm, and bleeding all over the floor, in Halloween II.  Also the scalding hot jacuzzi.
Decompression chamber in License To Kill and Men Behind The Sun.  Both deaths were rather messy.
Wooden splinter in Zombie.
Coat hanger in Tales From The Darkside: The Movie, used to pull the victim's brain out!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 09:56:23 PM »

I don't remember exactly what film it was, but someone was kicked to death by someone else who was wearing ice skates.  Damn, now I want to go find out what that movie was...
retrorussell

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 11:05:17 PM »

I don't know if I've seen that one but that reminds me of Michael Meyers buring an ice skate in a kid's face in Halloween H20.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 11:14:48 PM »

Come to think of it, that would also be an good murder weapon... I mean, stab someone with a large icicle, and then it would melt, evidence gone.

There was an episode of Case Closed in which a man is found stabbed to death with a knife in his back. They have several suspects, but all have alibies. Halfway through the investigation, someone notices that there are wet spots around the body, and the thermostat was turned way up. Turns out the victim faked his own murder. He froze the knife handle in a block of ice, then jumped backward onto the blade. The ice brick shattered, and with his last ounce of strength, turned himself over onto his back. The ice melted before the body was found.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 11:23:47 PM by Fausto » Logged

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 01:57:11 AM »

Death by garage door in Scream.

Small | Large

BTM

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 01:26:00 PM »

Turns out the victim faked his own murder. He froze the knife handle in a block of ice, then jumped backward onto the blade. The ice brick shattered, and with his last ounce of strength, turned himself over onto his back. The ice melted before the body was found.

Whaaa???  Er.. why did he do that?  Was he planning on committing suicide and figured, "Hey, I'll frame someone for my murder while I'm at it!" or something?

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2009, 05:20:52 PM »

Turns out the victim faked his own murder. He froze the knife handle in a block of ice, then jumped backward onto the blade. The ice brick shattered, and with his last ounce of strength, turned himself over onto his back. The ice melted before the body was found.

Whaaa???  Er.. why did he do that?  Was he planning on committing suicide and figured, "Hey, I'll frame someone for my murder while I'm at it!" or something?

Exactly. The body was found in the apartment of a woman that he (the "victim") was obcessed with. She was a pop star, and after supposedly being rejected by her, he decides to kill two birds with one stone - end his misery and drag her career down with him.

This is the end of the episode (keep in mind that, in Japan, this is actually a kid's show).
Small | Large

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »

I don't know if I've seen that one but that reminds me of Michael Meyers buring an ice skate in a kid's face in Halloween H20.

I don't think that was it.  It was more of a kick at the persons stomach.  I don't even remember that scene from Halloween H20.  I'll Youtube it.   Wink
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 08:20:13 PM »

Exactly. The body was found in the apartment of a woman that he (the "victim") was obcessed with. She was a pop star, and after supposedly being rejected by her, he decides to kill two birds with one stone - end his misery and drag her career down with him.

This is the end of the episode (keep in mind that, in Japan, this is actually a kid's show).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8diqJIzKGY

I remember that episode.  It was pretty good.

Since you mention Case Closed, one of the most interesting deaths is where a woman uses panio wire and a rollar coaster.  It was rather messy.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Cheshire414
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2009, 04:01:05 AM »

no one mentioned the sleepaway camp trilogy so i will :D

sleepaway camp 1: curling iron in the vagina + pillow suffocation

man shoved into a boiling pot of water

sleepaway camp 2: girl drowned in an outhouse, yep death by s**t so to say lol.

Death by BBQ pit, not sure if thats unusual but it was different

i cant remember anymore from that series, the 3rd movie in the series wasnt that good on unusual deaths, cept the woman who basicly wanted cocaine but instead got some chemicals or something given to her and snorted them and died.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »

Jumper cables & a car aerial in "Silent Night, Deadly Night 2"

Small | Large

"Punish!"  BounceGiggle

retrorussell

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2009, 09:26:42 PM »

Chandelier in Evilspeak.
The barrel of a shotgun in Halloween 4 (or maybe 5?).
Corkscrew in Halloween H20.
Baseball bat down the throat (!) in Identity.
Strangling by wheelchair in House Of Psychotic Women/Blue Eyes Of The Broken Doll.
Beartrap on the head in Don't Go In The Woods and Straw Dogs.
Fist down the throat (well, justified murder, as it was done by the heroine) in Just Before Dawn.

Jim H

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »

A pair of inflatable boobs from Mother's Day.

A car dipstick in Decampitated.
retrorussell

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2009, 08:57:45 PM »

Yeah, the boob thingys was the weirdest murder weapon I've seen.

Grain (used to drown a victim in a silo) in Dark Night of the Scarecrow.
Your own head (Lionel unwillingly head butts a zombie and shatters its skull) in Dead Alive/Brain Dead.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Unusual Murder Weapons In Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.