Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:23:31 PM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Author Topic: Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here...  (Read 47981 times)
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2009, 07:49:19 PM »

Today I bought Bio Shock for PC for $5.  I also bought Mass Effect for PC at $20.  And I bought Boom Blox Party Bash for $15.  Haven't tried the first two yet, but Boom Blox is pretty fun.
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2009, 08:14:47 PM »

I picked up Batman: Arkham Asylum for the Xbox 360 the other day.

I'm not a huge Batman fan, but this game kicks ass!   Thumbup
I've been playing it for 5 days straight.  It's totally addicting.

That game is freaking great. It has the best fighting moves I've ever seen in a game. I take martial arts and recognize a lot of the combos batman does. 

Smells like popcorn and shame
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2009, 11:11:00 AM »

Just ordered this from some guy on Amazon - brand new for $2.00 + $3.99 shipping  Buggedout  It's a freakin' $50.00 game!  I wonder if I'll even get it.  It's a "just launched" seller with no previous feedback.  Maybe he just listed the wrong price?  LOL, guess I'll find out.  For six bucks, I figured what the heck.  Could be one hell of a deal.

EDIT:  Ah, the jerk cancelled my order  Hatred
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 01:21:23 PM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2009, 02:51:58 PM »

Just ordered this from some guy on Amazon - brand new for $2.00 + $3.99 shipping  Buggedout  It's a freakin' $50.00 game!  I wonder if I'll even get it.  It's a "just launched" seller with no previous feedback.  Maybe he just listed the wrong price?  LOL, guess I'll find out.  For six bucks, I figured what the heck.  Could be one hell of a deal.

EDIT:  Ah, the jerk cancelled my order  Hatred

That sucks!  That would've been a steal for that price!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2009, 04:16:22 PM »

I don't know what was up with that guy - minutes after he cancelled my order I saw it listed again for $2.00, but under another "just launched" seller's name.  I e-mailed Amazon to see what the heck was going on (he's obviously not interested in actually selling it at that price).  Now I see the new listing is gone.  Who knows.  Some screwball.

Got Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, since I loved GT4 and GT5 Prologue.  Also ordered Ford Racing 3 for the PS2.  I don't know what that will be like, some reviews say it pretty much sucks, others say it's a pretty good game.  Oh well, it was only a penny - which isn't anything special as there are quite a few copies available for under a dollar.  TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 04:23:55 PM »

I don't know what was up with that guy - minutes after he cancelled my order I saw it listed again for $2.00, but under another "just launched" seller's name.  I e-mailed Amazon to see what the heck was going on (he's obviously not interested in actually selling it at that price).  Now I see the new listing is gone.  Who knows.  Some screwball.

Got Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, since I loved GT4 and GT5 Prologue.  Also ordered Ford Racing 3 for the PS2.  I don't know what that will be like, some reviews say it pretty much sucks, others say it's a pretty good game.  Oh well, it was only a penny - which isn't anything special as there are quite a few copies available for under a dollar.  TeddyR

I found the man in question.  He has a bunch of other games listed at the same price.  It might be a scam.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »

Yeah, some guys at Gamespot were talking about it as well.  I don't know what he thinks he's going to get, Amazon doesn't send him any money until he confirms the order is shipped.  I'll write it off to miscellaneous douchebaggery.

- Paulo Coelho
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 06:54:43 PM »

For sure.  Although I really did want a $2 copy of Borderlands.

Ah, but I did pick something up today.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »

Dead Space is an AWESOME game!  One of my all time favorites  TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »

I just ordered the d20 version of Silver Age Sentinels that came out earlier this decade.  I'm hoping to start up a long-term campaign.  We had a brief Call of Cthulhu game earlier this year, but interest waned.

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
Jim H

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »

I bought Sacrifice for PC for $1.50 at a Goodwill.  Great shape, but only has the jewel case and disc, no box/instructions.  Haven't gotten around to playing it yet, as I have to beat Bioshock and then Dragon Age first.  Also, I bought a cassette adapter at the Goodwill which came broken.  And I damaged it trying to take it apart to fix it, so I can't return it.   Hatred  Oh well, it was only $5.  I like to think I just spent $6.50 for Sacrifice.   Smile
voltron

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

Power Rangers: Super Legends- for the PS2.  A bit of a nerdy game, yes.  Bascially, it celebrates the past 17 years or so of the Ranger franchise, featuring a storyline where one of the past defeated villains, long thought to now be good, switches back to evil, trying to destroy the timeline.  So different members of the various Ranger teams, from the original "Mighty Morphin" team from '93 unitl recent ones seen now have to team up to defeat the various villains...

New Super Mario Bros. Wii for the Nintendo Wii...definitely worth it, a great addition to the Mario series...

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Cthulhu

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2010, 09:43:42 AM »

Mass effect.
It's 3.75 € on steam for approximatley 1 and a half hour.
So if you're interested, be quick.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »

Ordered this for the PS3

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.