Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:06:08 PM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Author Topic: Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here...  (Read 47501 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »

I thought you only had to hit him with the batarang?

It trying to escape once you've collected the spores !
That's tricky !

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 10:53:22 PM »

Picked up and downloaded...

Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 07:24:31 PM »

I thought you only had to hit him with the batarang?

It trying to escape once you've collected the spores !
That's tricky !

That part is freakin' nuts.  I died quite a few times.  Kinda reminded me of a survival/horror game.
BTM

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 10:30:10 PM »

Is this games we bought new? Or can they be used?

I haven't paid for a new game in God only knows how long.  For starters, I'm too poor, and plus my computer's too old to run most of the new stuff anyway (and video game systems?  Forget it, I don't have the money for those either.)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2009, 01:01:55 AM »

Is this games we bought new? Or can they be used?

I haven't paid for a new game in God only knows how long.  For starters, I'm too poor, and plus my computer's too old to run most of the new stuff anyway (and video game systems?  Forget it, I don't have the money for those either.)

They can be used, just as long as you in some way acquired a new game. 

I recently downloaded:

Strange thing.  It sounds like a feminine product, and doesn't really have much of a challenge factor, but the game is extremely relaxing. 

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 04:43:57 AM »

My most recent purchases were Final Fantasy VII for Playstation (on my PS2), and an arcade machine of Dig Dug (in my bedroom).  Planning on buying some more Neo Geo games on my 4-slot Neo cabinet.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3.  Downloaded the free demo today and absolutely loved it.  Two of my favorite games of all time are Fear Effect 2:  Retro Helix (PS1) and the Onimusha series (PS2).  This game has environments very similar to Fear Effect, and of course gameplay similar to Onimusha - it's just that this game looks 1,000 times better.  Oh, and then you've got incredibly awesome babes, and the unique motion-control feature of this version  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 05:06:25 AM »

Just bought World Heroes Perfect on eBay for my Neo Geo cabinet.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Javakoala
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 09:51:46 PM »

Heard about this a while ago and waited for it to come out.  Brutal game that will slaughter you in a heartbeat if you aren't careful and focused, but you feel great when, after dying many, many times, you wade through enemies who tormented you earlier.  Loads of fun.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 04:11:17 AM »

Picked up Baroque for the Wii.  It sucks.  Bluesad
Jim H

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »

Hey Burgo, how is Descent?  My little group have thought about picking that one up.  It's just so expensive and we're not sure we'd get enough playtime to warrant the cost.

I bought New Super Mario Bros. Wii the day it came out.  Haven't quite finished it, but getting close.  It's very fun, and quite challenging.  The latter was a welcome change after the DS version, which was too easy.  My only complaint is I feel the waggle control for spinning/propeller flying doesn't feel right in combination with digital controls.  I think they should have just made it so if you were in the air and hit jump again, you'd spin/propeller up.  Or something like that.  Not game breaking, just annoying at times.

Or, for that matter, let us use the classic controller and dedicate the spin stuff to its own button, like in Super Mario World.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »

Hey Burgo, how is Descent?  My little group have thought about picking that one up.  It's just so expensive and we're not sure we'd get enough playtime to warrant the cost.

DESCENT appears to be pretty impressive . . . I haven't been able to get into full-blown games yet . . . just sort of tinkering around with the components while making sure I understand the instructions.  I'm hoping to invite my nephews over soon so we can give it a try. 

It comes in a huge, heavy box and is full of very nice cards and pieces.  One player runs the dungeon and all the monsters, the other player(s) control the heroes.  The game comes with a book of scenarios (dungeon set ups showing where the monsters, treasure, and other stuff should be placed . . . plus a story line for each scenario).  You can also create your own adventures.  The game comes with various dungeon sections that fit together like puzzle pieces, plus stairways, doors, and other stuff that allows you to make an almost unlimited number of combinations . . . so it's very replayable.  You can find a lot of information and pictures here: www.boardgamegeek.com

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 05:33:07 PM »

My wife just bought me these:

METRO

LA CITTA

WASABI!

CALIFORNIA

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 08:40:17 AM »

Just bought World Heroes Perfect on eBay for my Neo Geo cabinet.

NICE! Wish I had one of those. Have to make do with what I just bought:

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 09:24:05 AM »

Black Friday deal for $14.99

We got this one for $24.99 at Amazon. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.