Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:19:21 PM
714227 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  cannot remember the name of this 80s slasher flick « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: cannot remember the name of this 80s slasher flick  (Read 3350 times)
Anna R
« on: August 31, 2009, 11:12:55 AM »

I saw this slasher flick as a kid in the 80s - here's what i can remember about it

the heroine is a high school girl - there are murders happening in her school - she and her boyfriend try to find the murderer - and every time they find  a clue there is a subtitle / caption that says "Clue #" - in the end the heroine wakes up in a hospital and discovers that it was all a dream and none of her classmates or the principal are dead - and all the characters in her dream were the opposite of what they were like in reality - for e.g. the 'popular girl' in real life is rather nerdy, the principal is actually the janitor - the only person who remained the same was her boyfriend - and after all her friends have left her room - the boyfriend strangles her to death  - the last scene is the funeral - the boyfriend leans forward towards the grave to put a flower on it and a hand comes out and drags him in

please please tell me the name of this film - its driving me crazy!
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:29:00 AM »

This is definitely "Student Bodies."

I reviewed it a short while back:  http://www.badmovies.org/movies/studentbodies/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Anna
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »

Andrew, thank you thank you thank you! I have struggled with this one for years and just like that, you've given me the answer! Thank you a million times. :)

Uh - I don't suppose you read a lot of horror too? Only, am trying to remember the name of this book and am lost !
316zombie
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 09:24:49 PM »

books? bring it on, i'm your girl! i love movies, but when it comes to titles, i'm better with books and stories...
Anna
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

Hey, I found the name of the book as well!   Thanks for the offer though :)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  cannot remember the name of this 80s slasher flick « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.