Main Menu

Forum Changes

Started by Andrew, September 10, 2009, 04:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kornula

Question;  I host a radio show on a Low powered radio station that is also streaming?  Is it acceptable to post the link to promote the show and station?

Rev. Powell

Quote from: kornula on December 17, 2020, 08:04:17 PM
Question;  I host a radio show on a Low powered radio station that is also streaming?  Is it acceptable to post the link to promote the show and station?

Almost certainly, especially if it's movie/bad movie related. We have/had a self-promotion thread somewhere for stuff like that, though I can't seem to find it.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

LilCerberus

I think the Pimp Yo' s**t: The Selfless Promotion Thread is where these things typically end up, albeit, the forum has meandered a bit in the waning years...
http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php?topic=135376

You can also go to your profile, & under "Forum Profile Information", you can add it to your "Personal Text" under your picture, or to you Signature.
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

kornula

Quote from: LilCerberus on December 18, 2020, 01:42:39 PM

I think the Pimp Yo' s**t: The Selfless Promotion Thread is where these things typically end up, albeit, the forum has meandered a bit in the waning years...
http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php?topic=135376

You can also go to your profile, & under "Forum Profile Information", you can add it to your "Personal Text" under your picture, or to you Signature.

thank you for that tip!!! I shall