Main Menu

Forum Changes

Started by Andrew, September 10, 2009, 04:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

major jay

Is it me (maybe because I'm drinking?), or has the site's text font changed?

Trevor

Quote from: major jay on March 12, 2015, 03:26:22 PM
Is it me (maybe because I'm drinking?), or has the site's text font changed?

I'm not sure.  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

retiredblue

Greetings - I got a nice welcome message -I am logged in and when I wanted to respond there was no "REPLY" box and when I tried to send a pvt message by clicking the senders name it said I could not just view just any profile- newbie here but I like old bad movies and look forward to being here- Semper Fi - I am an old Army vet myself - My son is a Marine however Thanks

Rev. Powell

Quote from: retiredblue on December 17, 2017, 06:56:02 PM
Greetings - I got a nice welcome message -I am logged in and when I wanted to respond there was no "REPLY" box and when I tried to send a pvt message by clicking the senders name it said I could not just view just any profile- newbie here but I like old bad movies and look forward to being here- Semper Fi - I am an old Army vet myself - My son is a Marine however Thanks

Welcome. I'm not sure about your private message problem but I assume you're not allowed to send them until you have ten post (anti-spam measure, it's the same with posting links).
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Pumbel

Hey Andrew,

I am interested in buying your site.

Can you contact me?

Svengoolie 3

So,  pumbel,  what would you do with the site if you bought it?
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

Trevor

Quote from: Pumbel on December 30, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
Hey Andrew,

I am interested in buying your site.

Can you contact me?

Bugger off, spammer!  :hatred:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

I think a good change to this forum would be if we were given perks, like coupons for goods and services.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

I also think if we excluded certain blood types we might be able to keep out extraterrestrial spies.

Gabriel Knight

Quote from: ER on October 29, 2019, 08:32:38 AM
I think a good change to this forum would be if we were given perks, like coupons for goods and services.

Honestly, an overhaul to the forum would bring more people for sure. Even when forums are quite dead nowadays, a better platform can attract more members. Maybe we can perform a ritual to summon Andrew from the depths.
Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2

ER

Quote from: Gabriel Knight on October 30, 2019, 01:23:26 PM

Honestly, an overhaul to the forum would bring more people for sure. Even when forums are quite dead nowadays, a better platform can attract more members. Maybe we can perform a ritual to summon Andrew from the depths.

Agreed! And since all proper rituals involve the sacrifice of a virgin, we need to bring Sven back, just for a second.

RCMerchant

I might be able to scrape enough $ to buy you a Coke!
Otherwise- I think the forum is just fine.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

chefzombie

no sven please, virginal or not, since i want to come back and talk to my friends again. yes, the place needs work, but so does my place. I'M working on it, but i expect nothing from the members here who aren't posting there already. i never expected ( despite the implications) ANYONE to leave here for my place, okay? just remember we ARE there if this ship hits the rocks again. and may i just say, ANDREW, WE MISS YOU, COME HHHOOOMMMEEE!!!!
don't EVEN...EVER!

Gabriel Knight

Quote from: ER on November 02, 2019, 10:57:10 AM
Quote from: Gabriel Knight on October 30, 2019, 01:23:26 PM

Agreed! And since all proper rituals involve the sacrifice of a virgin, we need to bring Sven back, just for a second.

I think I'll stick to the usual goat sacrifice, thank you very much.  :bouncegiggle:
Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2

chefzombie

don't EVEN...EVER!