Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:38:57 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I'm Drunk « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Author Topic: I'm Drunk  (Read 51058 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »

Snowstorm in Philly equals a night in with Beer and wrestling...which means I'm pretty sure I'll be drunk at some point tonight...

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2010, 05:32:53 AM »

Me smiles when me drinks. Natural ICe and pizza  Cheers  Drink  Cheers
Javakoala
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »

Weird note here:

I like my drinking. I've been drinking a lot these last 3 months or so.  While doing it, I feel more like myself. I noticed that even while sober at work, I wasn't having the anxiety attacks and the like. I went off liquor this last week after having a rather disturbing emotional event while drunk (I've had these previously while sober, so it isn't the alcohol's fault).  I had the single worst anxiety attack I've ever had during this week of sobriety.

So, I'm drinking again for the weekend, but next week, I'm contacting a clinic to figure out what the hell is my problem. As I've said, the problems I'm having again stopped when I was drinking. I'm really bewildered by all of this.  Anyone have similar issues?

Having said that, I'm feeling warm and friendly and just baked my first batch of cookies, ever.  Blueberry chocolate chip cookies.  Pretty darned good.  I'm taking them to a Super Bowl party tomorrow night where I will be, yes indeed, drinking again, but very very little.

By the way, pizza is on the way.  Everyone is invited.
Sister Grace
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2010, 05:25:56 PM »

Yes, I went back to my shrink and now i find myself in a glass with the company of opiates. I don't know what is more expensive; therapy or the entertainment i seek in others.

my mind tends to wander to places that it really shouldn't when i'm sober. However, this increases when i find myself in an artificial paradise. Elevated emotions and the warmth that spreads throughout  gives me the courage to push other people to thier limits without fear or regret.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »

Drank a Red Raspberry Ale that tasted like steak sauce (no joke), 3 full glasses of Champagne when the Saints won the Superbowl, and yes, i'm young, but that didn't stop me, partly i was alone  TeddyR TongueOut 

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2010, 08:25:18 AM »

I talked to my brother tonite,
Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Javakoala
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2010, 10:49:59 PM »

Time to bring this thread back, I think.

I just played a drinking game with people on the PS3 while playing Modern Warfare 2. You get killed, it's one drink. You get knifed, it's two drinks. You get a headshot, it is 3 drinks. I'm good but not that good, so I am drunk, even with the insulation of the Adderall. I'm going to bed. Merry Saturday to you all!  I am soooooooooo drunk.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2010, 11:22:44 PM »

I only have one brother now.  I talked to my brother on Easter...  Drink 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »

My Dad had a 2nd heart attack today.  I had to drive his van from where he left it in town back home.  It's the same van we use to tow my Bug when we take it racing.  While I was driving, I imagined him not being there and driving to the race track by myself.  I cried.

He's okay.  He spent 4 or 5 hours at the hospital and they let him go.  Still, I was very upset.  I know I shouldn't drink to deal with things but ...

Drink

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Javakoala
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2010, 06:19:48 AM »

My Dad had a 2nd heart attack today.  I had to drive his van from where he left it in town back home.  It's the same van we use to tow my Bug when we take it racing.  While I was driving, I imagined him not being there and driving to the race track by myself.  I cried.

He's okay.  He spent 4 or 5 hours at the hospital and they let him go.  Still, I was very upset.  I know I shouldn't drink to deal with things but ...

Drink

I'm glad to hear he is doing well.  Keep at him to keep himself healthy. And as far as drinking to deal with things...eh, I think you are just doing it to give yourself time to gather the tools to deal with the situation. If you are still drinking a week from now over the same thing, then we'll come have an intervention at your place.

Cheers!   Cheers
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »

Got mildly drunk last night.  Went out with some girls I know.  Good thing to mention though, I suppose: I stopped any and every drug I've been doing the past year (exception of booze, though i work on that next.)  Led to some interesting stories.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2010, 10:07:22 AM »

I'm getting very drunk today. I've got nothing else to do. Damn neighbours are making a racket and I'm trying to be quiet to make them look bad (eventually giving me an excuse to be loud myself). My football team lost to our "local" rivals, my neck hurts and I'm also broke until pay day, which is two weeks away...

Vik
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2010, 07:26:13 PM »

I'm really drunk right now, got ack from a party. It was boring as sh!t... Trying to get sober
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2010, 08:57:38 PM »

I'm quite pleasantly buzzed right now.  Almost a tad tipsy  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Vik
« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2010, 09:17:35 PM »

Drank a coke and 0.5 liter of water, soberish now Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I'm Drunk « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.