Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:56:16 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time  (Read 20811 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: September 14, 2009, 12:29:04 AM »

Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time 
You know that saying, it takes a village to raise a child?

Apparently, Kanye's village has failed him. He obviously doesn't have a real friend in the world. There does not appear to be anyone who can get through to him, to make him understand that he needs to curb his obnoxious behavior.

I thought it was a joke when Kanye showed up on the MTV Video Music Awards stage next to Taylor Swift, right in the middle of her acceptance speech for Best Female Video for "You Belong With Me." It was the first Moon Man for the 19-year-old country starlet, who has become an equally huge star in the pop world...

"I always dreamed about what it would be like to win one of these one day," Taylor said with surprise. "I never thought it would happen."

As Taylor continued, Kanye interrupted, saying he thought Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video was wrongly overlooked. "Hey Taylor, I'm really happy for you, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time."

Taylor looked humiliated. I felt humiliated for her. The audience booed him, and gave her a standing ovation...

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/171413/kanye-west-has-truly-lost-it-this-time/

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 06:14:51 AM »

Kanye West doesn't care about white people.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Javakoala
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »

Kanye West doesn't care about white people.

Careful. There are people who think this behavior is perfectly acceptable.  Just like pulling the focus away from drumming up support for the Red Cross to ineptly expound on your political views.

Perhaps he should do a show for the troops in Afghanistan, right in the middle of a sh!t storm of a fire fight.  But I'm sure he'll admonish the American troops for defending the firebase and not listening to his hardcore rhymes and rhythms. 
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »

Is it just me or does he seem like that one relative at the family reunion that everyone dreads having to see there? You know the one nobody wants to invite but does so because they are family and all regret it later? You know, the one you parents would argue about the week before because they just knew that this person was going to do something messed up? You know the relative that all the adults would say "keep the kids away from them" or "don't let them near the alcohol"? The one relative who would show up wasted and at some point either be naked or hitting on half the family members before getting into a fight?

And also you got to say what a class act Beyonce was about the whole thing. when she won an award, instead of taking the time to do a speech, she called Taylor Swift up and told her to take center stage for what happen. Now that was great of her to do so after jerkwad showed his a$$ cause who he wanted to win didn't.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:25:35 PM »

I didn't watch any of it, but kudos to Beyonce and shame on Kanye!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »

I recognized this guy as a tool many years ago. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 07:57:09 PM »

Is it just me or does he seem like that one relative at the family reunion that everyone dreads having to see there? You know the one nobody wants to invite but does so because they are family and all regret it later? You know, the one you parents would argue about the week before because they just knew that this person was going to do something messed up? You know the relative that all the adults would say "keep the kids away from them" or "don't let them near the alcohol"? The one relative who would show up wasted and at some point either be naked or hitting on half the family members before getting into a fight?

You just described at least a half a dozen members of this site!!  BounceGiggle

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
vanlutz
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »

That was beyond rude. Swift is a kid. He's a dick.
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 11:08:28 PM »

Yeah, what a douche. Hatred

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 11:41:37 PM »

Yea, he's truly a complete idiot. Even if you ignore the fact that it was disrespectful and juvenile, based of some of his past behavior, I'd tend to think it was also racially motivated in part at least.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
venomx
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »

"Careful. There are people who think this behavior is perfectly acceptable."

Who? ... people with NO class as well? #$@# that douche. NO class.

Stepping on that poor girl like that. Talk about stealing a moment! Grow the hell up Kanye!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »

http://new.music.yahoo.com/kanye-west/news/west-takes-time-for-3rd-apology-during-leno-debut--61993946 Small | Large

West took a long pause when Leno asked what his mother would have said about the incident. West was very close to his mother, Donda, who died in November 2007. He said yes when Leno asked whether his mother would have given him a lecture.
"So many celebrities, they never take the time off," he said. "I've never taken the time off to really — you know, just music after music and tour after tour. I'm just ashamed that my hurt caused someone else's hurt. My dream of what awards shows are supposed to be, 'cause, and I don't try to justify it because I was just in the wrong. That's period. But I need to, after this, take some time off and just analyze how I'm going to make it through the rest of this life, how I'm going to improve."

SHUT THE F*CK UP KANYE!!!  

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »

Who the hell does he think he is? So Rap and modern RnB are the be all and end all? The cream of the crop eh? I'll tell you something, if that was me I wouldn't even be at that awards show in the first place, seeing as he was he needs to behave like a man and show some damn respect....especially to a young girl!  Hatred

Jim H

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 04:01:21 PM »

Kind of unrelated, but why does Taylor Swift get the award?  Shouldn't it go to Roman White, the person who directed the video?  Or at least, shouldn't they share it?

That's like if Russel Crowe was the one who got the Oscar for Best Picture on Gladiator.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »

Kind of unrelated, but why does Taylor Swift get the award?  Shouldn't it go to Roman White, the person who directed the video?  Or at least, shouldn't they share it?

That's like if Russel Crowe was the one who got the Oscar for Best Picture on Gladiator.

I'd be embarrassed to get it. There haven't been any great music videos for about 15-20 years.

Is this the video in question?, that he claimed was one of "the best of all time"

Small | Large

Wow! Dancing in black & White! With a chair! How revolutionary! Haven't seen that before!  Lookingup

Kanye West - get the hell out of the industry right f**king now!  Hatred
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:07:39 PM by Circus_Circus » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.