Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:52:14 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time  (Read 20725 times)
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 04:59:15 PM »

No, it was this one Circus.
Small | Large

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 05:01:03 PM »

Mmmm, I see. I stand corrected then. Black & white! Dancing! Never seen that before!  BounceGiggle

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »

President Obama called him a "jackass" apparently and people are appalled at him now.  Guess what...Republican or Democrat or whatever...you gotta admit he's right. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »

President Obama called him a "jackass" apparently and people are appalled at him now.  Guess what...Republican or Democrat or whatever...you gotta admit he's right. 

Holy crab cakes catwoman! The President isn't even allowed to have an opinion on a crappy awards show...  Lookingup

Jim H

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 08:29:35 PM »

Why would people be appalled by the president calling someone who was being incredibly rude a jackass?  Pretty sure that's the completely correct description...

Small | Large

There ya go.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »

We should do like a sabatoge game on the board with different threads.  Have people randomly popping up saying, "I'm gonna let you finish but Beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time."  BounceGiggle

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »

We should do like a sabatoge game on the board with different threads.  Have people randomly popping up saying, "I'm gonna let you finish but Beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time."  BounceGiggle

I already think that's a can of worms that'll be getting opened all over the place  Wink

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 11:09:56 PM »

Okay, I can chime in now.  KANYE WEST = turd.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »

From a representative of the radical right:

Obama nailed it this time.  Kudos, Mr. President! Cheers

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Javakoala
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 12:38:42 AM »

Okay, I can chime in now.  KANYE WEST = turd.

I'd buy you a beer for that one, sir.   Cheers
3mnkids

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 08:09:19 AM »

He is an ass****. I bet he wouldn't have tried that crap with pink.   Smile   He knew that this girl wasn't going to say or do anything so he made an ass out of himself. He should be banned from future VMA awards.

Beyonce was a class act.   Thumbup

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
BTM

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 08:35:50 AM »

I guess there's probably a few people upset about what he said, but I think most of the controversy comes from the fact that was clearly an "off the record" remark that a television station released anyway.  From what I understand, two networks ABC and another one, can't recall which, where sharing a mic feed for the interview, and the comment occurred after the official interview was over.  One network did NOT release news of the comment, but another did.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 03:49:32 PM »

Obama called him a jackass?  Awesome!  It is statement that everyone can agree on, no matter what party they are in!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
BTM

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 04:20:16 PM »

Seriously though, Kanye West just has a history of being an assmonkey.  First there's his whole "GWB doesn't care about black people" comment (funny, considering he's sent more money to Africa to combat AIDS than any previous administration in the history of the U.S.), then he appears on Rolling Stone dressed up as Jesus, making a statement about who he, "...should have been in the bible" and now this.

It's a wonder his body isn't crushed under that massive ego of his.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
venomx
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »

I'm really happy for you ... I'm gonna let you finish. But Allhallowsday had one of the best post of all time.

BounceGiggle Twirling BounceGiggle
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.