Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:25:27 PM
713374 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  October/Halloween Movie Watching List « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Author Topic: October/Halloween Movie Watching List  (Read 80539 times)
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2011, 02:49:26 AM »

Just saw Star Slammer.  God it awful, and boring too.  Bad even for Fred Olen Ray.  A few moments of levity and unintentional laughs can't save it - BORING.

1/10.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2011, 04:55:38 AM »

The Video Dead
Small | Large

I watched this last night and thought it was a blast.

KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »

so far for me it has been as follows:

10/1/11- Frankenstein (1932)
10/2/11- The Mummy (1933)
10/3/11- Evil Ed (1996)
10/4/11- Little Shop of Horrors (1960)
10/5/11- House of 1,000 Corpses (2002)
10/6/11- Dream House (2011)
10/7/11- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
10/8/11- Saturday the 14th (198.....2?)
10/9/11- Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde (1920)

Just saw Star Slammer.  God it awful, and boring too.  Bad even for Fred Olen Ray.  A few moments of levity and unintentional laughs can't save it - BORING.

Really? I've seen 3...no wait, 2 Fred Ollen Ray fliks, and I dug bof'um. I saw "Evil Spawn" an' "Invasion of the Blood Farmers". and I reeeeely wanna check out "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:21:44 AM by KYGOTC » Logged

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2011, 04:34:21 PM »

Really? I've seen 3...no wait, 2 Fred Ollen Ray fliks, and I dug bof'um. I saw "Evil Spawn" an' "Invasion of the Blood Farmers". and I reeeeely wanna check out "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers."

Be very careful. Watching too many Fred Olen Ray movies is very, very, very bad for your health. I should know, seeing I own half of his output and they're all pretty damn dismal barring "Cyclone". Star Slammer is extremely boring for a "women in-a-space-prison" movie, although I found the busty warden chick strangely hot....

66Crush
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2011, 11:13:13 PM »

House of the Devil
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2011, 04:02:00 AM »

Last night I wastched Children Should'nt Play With Dead Things I thought It took a bit too long to get going, but when it did, Oh Boy! did I love it.

KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2011, 07:38:39 AM »

Last night I wastched Children Should'nt Play With Dead Things I thought It took a bit too long to get going, but when it did, Oh Boy! did I love it.

Yea, it took me a while to warm up to that one.

Also, last night I watched Hellraiser for the first time. I think it might have been a censored version, but even THAT didn't stop it from charming the pants offa me.
BAD. ASS.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:42:17 AM by KYGOTC » Logged

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »

Last night I watched "Trick or Treat" (1986) starring Marc "Skippy" Price, Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osbourne... that one never gets old.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Jim H

« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »

Just finished Lady Frankenstein.  The cut version, since I have it in a Mill Creek.  Don't know what's missing, but it wasn't violence/nudity, as it still had plenty of that.  This was actually fairly good for the most part - some good performances, good sets, and an interesting variation on the Frankenstein mythos.  In particular, Rosalba Neri was really good as the title character - in control in every scene, she carries the film. 

But still, much of the film is lackluster, particular the scenes with the monster running around killing people.  Just not that interesting, and the later explanation that the monster is getting revenge makes absolutely no sense as the monster has no way of knowing who made it.

Still, worth a watch. 

6/10.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2011, 08:12:49 PM »

Evil Laugh I just had to watch it cause of the title, but Ireally enjoyed it. It even has a house cleaning montage. I highly recomend it although, the killings are a bit tame.

JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2011, 10:37:58 PM »

Well, l shall be watching:

Night Of The Demons
Halloween 4 & 5
Phantasm
The Funhouse
Prince Of Darkness
Sleepaway Camp 2

All great movie choices Circus Circus.   All must watch.

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
akiratubo

« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »

Today:

Case 39 - a social worker named Emily rescues a child named Lilly from her parents literally moments before they kill her.  Emily then decides to foster Lilly until a permanent home can be found.  However, it rapidly becomes apparent that Lilly might be more than she seems.  Is Lilly a monster, or is Emily just coming emotionally unglued due to her stressful life and her own past demons?  Here's a hint: "Lilly" is short for "Lilith".

This is one of those movies that starts off extremely well and then comes apart about halfway through.  The question of Lilly's supposed diabolical nature is answered far too soon, leaving the movie with too much time to spin its wheels before the climax.  The manifestations of Lilly's evil are also pretty silly.  At least somebody had enough restraint to only include one shot where Lilly's long, black hair obscures half of her face while her visible eye bugs out eerily.  (Yes, movie makers, it was scary in The Ring but that was TEN FREAKIN' YEARS AGO!)  On the plus side, the acting is very good all-around and Lilly's full-out demon form, when you finally get to see it, is actually kind of scary in its simplicity and directness.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2011, 11:22:58 PM »

I enjoyed that one when I saw it.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
66Crush
« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2011, 11:58:37 PM »

Last night I watched "An American Werewolf in London." I forgot how good it is!
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #164 on: October 14, 2011, 04:57:01 AM »

Neon Maniacs was todays choice. What a crazy film.

Small | Large

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  October/Halloween Movie Watching List « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.