Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:20:03 AM
713326 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies You Wish You HADN'T Seen In The Theater « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: Movies You Wish You HADN'T Seen In The Theater  (Read 26727 times)
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 02:44:11 PM »

Heartbeat Detector.  Saw it as part of a film festival.  Terrible, and offensive, film. 
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 05:31:12 PM »

Not a name, but a number.

Having nothing better to do with my time, for the past 45 years, I have kept track of all the films, excluding only G-rated films, I've seen in a theater. As of this post, the number comes to 743 films. Of those, I disliked 276 of 'em, or 37.1467%. Those are the ones that I wish I had not seen in a theater.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »

I AM LEGEND  Hatred
That was more depressing than FOR THE LOVE OF BENJI.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Paquita

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 05:44:12 PM »

House of 1000 Corpses  Bluesad.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 05:57:45 PM »

The 1998 version of "Lost In Space".

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »

Step Brothers, Will Ferrell just isn't funny.  The only reason I didn't walk out was because I was with friends.  Also Semi-Pro, that was terrible.  At least I can understand why people found Step Brothers funny, but with Semi-Pro, I have no idea where the humor is.

I regret ever giving Will Ferrell my money.  Hatred
voltron

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »

Dracula: Dead And Loving It. My ex and I almost walked out.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Bargle5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 08:24:31 PM »

"Neighbors" with Belushi and Ackroyd. I'm not joking when I say I already knew the payoff to every joke in the movie.

Frogs with their endless croaking, croaking, croaking in the night.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »

Bean was painful.
The recent Friday The 13th remake was really, really bad.
I really disliked First Knight.  The fact that I don't like Richard Gere didn't help.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 09:55:44 PM »

That Dungeon Siege flick from Crap Meister General Uwe Boll(his official title), god what a waste of money

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
akiratubo

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 10:41:52 AM »

Kill Bill.

I would give anything not to have seen that movie.  Anything.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Jaer
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »

The Blair Witch and The Ring.

I actually enjoyed both of these movies and found myself getting into both of them (most movies I can't muster even a little bit of suspense for), but the audience in both were awful!  Hatred

In Blair Witch, the dude next to me answered his phone and had a conversation and people kept yelling out during the movie.  During The Ring, for starters, a couple teenages sitting behind me got drunk and the girlfriend kept grumbling about not knowing what was going on and how her boyfriend promised to take her shopping. And a couple of jerks who had seen it already and were there again with a group of friends kept screaming out before things happened (in very fake, girly screams and "I can't look!" cries).

So I wish I hadn't seen these in the theater cause I would have enjoyed them more in the comfort of my own home.
hellbilly
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »

Wallstreet (1987)

I actually went to the multiplex that day to watch Fatal Attraction but it was sold out. The only other movie playing at the same time that still had (plenty of) tickets left was Wallstreet. I didn't care about the praise it got, I still thought it was boring as hell. To make matters worse I could hear the Fatal Attraction audience reaction through the wall next to me. They were having a blast, I was stuck in boring blah hell.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 04:12:03 AM by hellbilly » Logged
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

The Lost World: Jurassic Park
I actually walked out of the theater and got a refund cause it was so bad. i swear who ever wrote that script read the Cliff Notes on the first half of the book then winged the rest by watching Carnasaur.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »

Hardly anyone I know didn't like Kill Bill.  Damn, I thought it was stupid.  Fortunately I only got ripped off with the cost of a DVD rental.

I saw Timerider a long time ago at the theater and spent half my time in the arcade because the movie was so painfully dull.

Urban Legends was really hard to sit through as well.  I didn't get up and leave but I nearly dozed off.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies You Wish You HADN'T Seen In The Theater « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.