Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:09:57 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Why no Manos? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why no Manos?  (Read 1849 times)
Svperstar
« on: March 28, 2002, 12:44:39 PM »

Why isn't Mano The Hands of Fate reviewed on Badmovies.org? Having read a lot of these bad movie pages over the years Manos is high enough profile I figured it would be reviewed

I got my my non-mst3k copy in a few days ago from http://www.somethingweird.com/staralpha.asp?Letter=M&offset=25

Anyway this movie is horrible as I have heard and is a tie for the worst movie ever with They(http://us.imdb.com/Title?0071666) and Orgy of The Dead(http://us.imdb.com/Title?0054240)

I can't believe they finished filming this crappy movie, anyone else seen it?
Flangepart
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2002, 06:04:35 PM »

Does a duck float? Of corse they do. I had a duck float once, delichious, but i kept getting the feathers stuck in my straw. But, seriously, if Manos had hands of fate, why did he have to have Torgo as an assistant? Coulden't he have whiped up some one more pleasing to the eye, and likely nose as well?  Why, Ann B. Davis would have kept the masters cloths clean, and still have kept those pesky outsiders in their place. Most likely a shallow grave out back. And speaking of out back, what if Manos had been Austrailian? He could have put more then as shrimp on the barbi, and the accent would have been more presentable to the average bride of Manos. Chicks come running for the savory taste of Paul Hogan...or Paul Hogey...or Paul Hogey-carmichael......what ever floats yer turnip, Mate. And speaking of mateing, on of my favorite activites, i think the meaning of "Hands of fate" has more to do with forplay then fore play, although in sex as in golf technique and a good grip are paramount. Paramount, or any other Vodka, for that matter. You know, i haven't stopped wrihting since i sat down at this computer, i must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle, so i must be off...was there ever a doubt?...and bid you fare well, and remember, insanity is more of a blessing then then a curse, espchualy if you run in the same circles my dog does. Take that!  (runs off singing Hooray for Capt. Spalding.)
Heather
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 08:46:50 PM »

Torgo rocks! It's true. In fact, I think he was much cooler than the Master. People can say what they want about "Manos" but I would still much rather see it than "Dracula 2000." I think "Manos" is so bad that it transcends normal badness, and goes into another level. It is fascinatingly bad. Though I do wish Hal P. Warren wouldn't have dubbed over most of the actors, including the actor who played Torgo.

-Heather
C. Hill
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2002, 09:22:07 PM »

You have either completely lost your mind, or are completely intoxicated.  If the latter is true, can I have some of whatever it is?
TrekZilla3K
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2002, 11:15:08 PM »

Manos is truly painful to endure without the help of MST3K.
We should make Osama watch it over and over FOREVER!!
Flangepart
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2002, 11:51:10 AM »

Dear Sir, Madam, or sentiant lifeform. Its a natural talent, lubricated by copious amounts of B-movies and aversion to real life. I suggest you study your Marksist philosopy, (Groucho 101), and apply as needed. You can't go wrong...well, actualy, you'll go quite wrong, but you'll have fun doing it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Why no Manos? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.