Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:51:26 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  HELP PLEASE!!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!  (Read 6474 times)
crazyforlng2
New Visitor

« on: October 14, 2009, 07:34:22 PM »

Hi everyone,im tryin to find a b horror movie from the 80s that I watched on TV about 12 years ago and the only scene i can remember is at the very begining of the movie when a group of young students or something go to a big house or an abandoned mannor (not quite sure) and a young couple is murdered when they are about to have sex in one of the rooms, I think the other students get killed too, cant remember well.

I know its not much information but its all i can remember of it,I have been looking for it for years, I hope someone can help me find it PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks before hand
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 09:14:37 PM »

You just described the plot of just about every horror film made in the 1980's.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 07:37:14 AM »

Do you remember anything else about the film?  Was it supernatural forces that killed the kids?  Was it a psycho?  How did some of the people die?  Were any of the characters memorable for how they acted or how they dressed?

"Class Reunion (1982) could fit as could "Night of the Demons" (1988) - and the latter had sequels that could also be your movie.  "Night of the Demons II" (1994) would be a pretty likely candidate, come to think of it.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
crazyforlng2
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »

Do you remember anything else about the film?  Was it supernatural forces that killed the kids?  Was it a psycho?  How did some of the people die?  Were any of the characters memorable for how they acted or how they dressed?

"Class Reunion (1982) could fit as could "Night of the Demons" (1988) - and the latter had sequels that could also be your movie.  "Night of the Demons II" (1994) would be a pretty likely candidate, come to think of it.

Hey thanks for your reply Andrew.I have just checked those movies and unfortunetly none of them seems to be the one.
The house is in the countryside I think, maybe in a forest.They get to it by car (thats how the movie begins) they are kind of haveing a weekend excursion or something (it was a large group of young people).I remember one of the girls takeing off her bra and approaching the bed where her boyfriend is when the murderer breaks into the room and kills the guy first by decapitateing him or something,not quite sure,I think it wasnt a supernatural force I think it was one psycho guy with a mask or something or a zombie,cant remember well.

I only watched the beggining of it cause it was late at night and my father was telling me off and telling me to go to bed...Its been so long since i watched it but I really anna watch it again.

You seem to know a lot about these movies,thanks for your help.
crazyforlng2
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 04:32:06 PM »

Forgot to say that the movie was definetly from the 80s, maybe second half,but definetly from the 80s,hope that helps.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »

Not from the 80's, as it is from 1969, but was Frankie Avalon in it? If he is, it might  be "The Haunted House of Horror," or as it was known in the U.S. "Horror House," which I saw in 1970. I mention this, because the opening of them driving up to the house in cars suddenly brought back memories of me seeing this film. If this is not it, continued good luck in you trying to find the film.
crazyforlng2
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 08:51:40 PM »

no, i have just checked it out and its not :( Thanks for your help anyway my friend, I will keep on looking for it.
Cthulhu

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 01:16:23 PM »

Maybe it's The unnamable?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096344/
crazyforlng2
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 09:31:53 AM »

:( just check that one out too, and its not the one :( IM GOING INSANE!!! Ill keep on trying...thanks anyway.
teklord1
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 10:02:55 AM »

The film you are looking for is "The Unnameable" A bunch of friends go into a haunted manor and get killed off. And the scene you are looking for is there also
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 10:20:31 AM »

There are a lot of movies that could fit this description is the problem.  Here's two more quick guesses:

Slaughter High

Hell Night

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
crazyforlng2
New Visitor

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 09:39:33 AM »

Thanks everybody for your help but It is none of the movies you mentioned, oh my god! im going crazy!! Ill keep on looking . thanks anyway my friends!!
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »

i was going to suggest the unnamable, there isnt enough info to be sure of anything. you are going to have to watch about 100 movies to find out, unless of course you can remeber some more.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  HELP PLEASE!!!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.