Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:48:59 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Help Plz « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help Plz  (Read 3635 times)
Coheed326
New Visitor

« on: October 19, 2009, 12:30:30 AM »

Don't remember a lot about this movie but I got a feeling sum1 will figure it out.  80's or early 90's monster film.  Their were multiple characters so some scenes took place in a junkyard or something of that nature, the other scenes took place in a building of some sort.  I can only remember one scene where a lady is sneaking around this junkyard area looking at what the monsters are doing, then gets caught later on.  Any clue what movie this could be?  Sorry I cant be more descriptive.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 08:25:23 AM »

Perhaps "Deep Space?"  Here is a reader review:

http://www.badmovies.org/othermovies/deepspace/

If not, what else can you remember about the movie?  Can you remember anything about the monster's appearance?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Coheed326
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »

I really cant remember much else from the movie.  This could have been a horror comedy cuz I can remember that some parts were funny.  As far as the monsters appearance, I think they were made the same as the ones from "Nightbreed", as far as the make-up and all is concerned, but I dont actually remember any distinct features.
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »

Sounds like Neon Maniacs, they all had a very rubbery, Nightbreed-ish look.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »

STREET TRASH, perhaps?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
akiratubo

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 02:03:10 PM »

Street Trash has the repulsive scene where the drunk woman is captured and gang raped by all the bums in the junkyard.  Could easily be misremembered as a zombie or monster scene.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Coheed326
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 11:44:55 AM »

OK we can put this one to rest.  The movie is "Nothing But Trouble" with Demi Moore and Chevy Chase.  I was way off on the whole concept of the movie, definitely not a monster movie or a horror movie for that matter.  The things I thought were monsters were those twin baby things.  I think the only thing I got right in the description was the time period and the scene where Demi Moore gets caught in the junkyard.  LOL
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Help Plz « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.