Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:50:53 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Man arrested for being naked in his own home « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Man arrested for being naked in his own home  (Read 4892 times)
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« on: October 21, 2009, 07:14:01 PM »

http://news.aol.com/article/eric-williams-charged-with-indecent/730688

Man, you can't do it in your own home anymore!

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 07:40:00 PM »

He should consider filing trespassing charges against the nosy heifer who called the cops as well as a lawsuit against all parties involved in his arrest. This has to be the most absurd arrest I have heard of in years. Sure, I could see him being arrested if he was outside jumping out at people shaking his junk at them but in his own home, WTF? It's his home and if he wants to walk around nude in it, it's his decision. Next we will be hearing about people in hospitals being arrested for the same charge because those tiny gowns fail to cover everything.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
3mnkids

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 08:36:39 PM »

WTF were they doing in his yard? She should have been arrested. outrageous.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 11:43:09 AM »

Isn't voyeurism illegal?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »

The world needs to die now, everyone is criminally insane.  Lookingup

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 09:59:03 PM »

Jeez, I thought maybe this was some guy who habitually lounges around the house in the nude at any time of the day. He just got out of bed, it was the crack of freaking dawn, and he just went into the kitchen to get a pot of coffee going. Seems pretty reasonable. And they think he wanted people to see him? At 5:30 in the morning?

I agree, they were cutting across his yard and looking in his window. They've got a hell of a nerve calling the cops on him. And whatever cop charged him is either a Grade A prick or a complete moron. As far as I can tell the only offense here was trespassing.

And I don't just say this as someone who frequently stands in the front door in briefs and an undershirt at 6am while the dogs do their business.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 10:06:13 PM »

The world needs to die now, everyone is criminally insane.  Lookingup

I agree but you gotta stay positive BounceGiggle

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 03:51:08 PM »

Actually, there is a solution to this. The next time he wants to get up and wander naked into his own kitchen, before he does, he should make fig leaf out of paper and tape it over his kitchen window.

This solution works, as there was another case in which a 15-year-old boy liked to wander around his bedroom in his birthday suit. The woman next door complained (what an adult woman was doing looking at a naked 15-year-old boy is another story), but he solved the problem by making a fig leaf out of paper and taping it over his bedroom window. No more complaints.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Man arrested for being naked in his own home « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.