Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:33:44 AM
714357 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How about a Goofs message board? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: How about a Goofs message board?  (Read 10602 times)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 09:25:23 AM »

Yes, despite its goofs, the original "Dark Shadows" was a great TV series, and I enjoyed it immensely. But, isn't that the show where one of the actors bumps into one of the walls of the set, and though it is suppose to be a solid wall, the wall wobbles?

Yeah, I think I noticed that a few times in the series.  People will be in a room with stone walls, yet someone will bump into one and you can see it wobble.  At one point, there's a very short scene in the old house, and the stairway is missing  TeddyR  Must not have gotten the set fully assembled before that scene was filmed.

One of my other favorites in when Dr. Julia Hoffman is talking to Nicolas Blair about the hand of Count Petofi.  But she flubs her line and asks him about "the book".  "The book?"  he responds, "You mean the hand?"

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 05:15:18 AM »

The tremendously crappy film Law-Abiding Citizen had a scene where Jamie Foxx punches the bad guy, bloodying up his mouth.  A scene or two later, and the bad guy has no blood on him at all.  Careless, careless...

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 07:49:44 AM »

I was watching The Way of The Dragon a.k.a. Return of The Dragon the other night: Bruce Lee's directing and writing credits are given thus:

Directed and Scriped by Bruce Lee  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2009, 02:09:25 PM »

Was watching Buck Rogers in the 25th Century last night.  Dr. Huer mentioned something about "the sixth quadrant".  Kind of gotta wonder where he got that "Dr." on the front of his name from  TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2009, 04:57:32 AM »

In The Guns of Navarone:

When an aeroplane crash lands on the runway, another one is frozen in mid air.  TeddyR

In the scene where Anthony Quayle is laying out the mission for everyone, Anthony Quinn tells him "Please continue" and walks away, tripping over the carpet.  BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2009, 06:17:38 AM »

The guy who gets his head crushed by Jason in F13 Part 3, shooting his eyeball out of his head, is one of the more poorly done effects I've ever seen; it's an obvious dummy and the eyeball comes out on a wire.  It also looks like paper or something coming out of the socket.   Lookingup

One of the most awesome goofs is the falling body in Dr. Butcher, MD.  When it hits the ground, its arm comes off!  TeddyR

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »

This has been bugging me for a week now:  In Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, his nose is only as bright as, say, a 200 watt light bulb.  How in the world is that going to help Santa navigate through the blizzard of the century?

- Paulo Coelho
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2009, 09:12:14 PM »

during the time warp, when Columbia does her tap dancing, the red carpet disappears then reappears.

in Mitchell, during the short chase, the mustangs headlight gets destroyed, but in a few seconds, it gets destroyed again like the first time TeddyR

yeah no.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How about a Goofs message board? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.