Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:16:10 AM
713391 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Have you started your Christmas (or holiday of your choice) list? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Have you started your Christmas (or holiday of your choice) list?  (Read 4427 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: November 06, 2009, 09:55:46 AM »

I know, we go through this every year.  But have you started your "wish list"?  What's on it?

There's a great new board game (or what appears to be a great new board game) called ALCAZAR.  It's only available for pre-order, but I'd really like to get it.  Here it is:

The game is about building castles and villas. The bigger the better. The bigger your building is, the more people who can live inside and the more valuable they get. But watch out - the more you build, the more space you need - so it can be possible that your small building will be 'eaten' by an opponent's big castle or villa. Your landlords will lose their house and furniture except if they are sold for enough, at the right moment, to get some hidden silver instead. The winner will be the player with the biggest buildings and the most money.

I'm always on the lookout for DVDs, but I usually just buy the ones I want and rarely ask for them as Christmas gifts.  Maybe I'll just ask for stuff for the house this year . . . I'm so domesticated.   TeddyR

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 09:57:37 AM by The Burgomaster » Logged

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
3mnkids

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 11:59:52 AM »

My husband and I don't buy for one another. The 3 little mooches take all we have   Smile  We dont buy for other family members either, just the kids. I have been buying a little bit here and there through out the year so I only have the big things left to buy.  Lookingup

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

I'd like an XBox 360 or PS3 but really don't need it.  I could use the basics.  New belt, shoes, shirts, pants, etc.  I also would like a new pair of headphones. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »

I was thinking of getting some video games, or maybe a digital camera, or maybe some DVD's;  probably the "Are You Being Served" megaset or else maybe some Dark Shadows sets.  I dunno. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 01:37:45 PM »

I want the new House Of Lords album and "Night Of The Creeps" on DVD. I'll have to get them for myself though.  Smile

meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »

I figure I will get a Hummer and a little piece on Earth for Christmas.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »

I want to decide who lives and who dies.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »

I want to decide who lives and who dies.

BounceGiggle That's my wildest, sickest fantasy...

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 07:34:42 PM »

I'm putting down a couple of sets from Mystery Science Theater on my wish list.  I figure if I down get them for Christmas, I'll what ever giftcards I get for Best Buy to buy it.

I'm also putting down Super Mario Galaxy and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess  (I know I am late to the party, but better late than never.)  Maybe I'll put Ghost in the Shell 2 on the list.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 08:51:09 PM »

I was thinking of getting some video games, or maybe a digital camera, or maybe some DVD's;  probably the "Are You Being Served" megaset or else maybe some Dark Shadows sets.  I dunno. 

I would give my left nut for the Are You Being Served? megaset.  I love that show.  Thumbup

Anyway, money is pretty tight this year, but if I could make a list I would probably ask for a few new lenses for my camera, maybe a new camera bag, a whole sh!tload of DVDs...  You know, the usual.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 05:03:03 AM »

Underpants................I need underpants!  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 12:07:24 AM »

I've realized I only really want two things, basically:
PlayStation 3, and maybe a game or two for it, and
The Essential Weird Al Yankovic- a new compilation cd for Weird Al.  I'm a bit of a 'completionist' so I'd need it to complete my set.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Cthulhu

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 06:39:46 AM »

I'm thinking about getting a guitar...maybe. We'll see.
Oh and movies. Bad movies.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 09:06:33 AM »

In the non-material department.  I would like to request that all mechanical items in my life works and  I don't have to spend any more money fixing crap.  Oh and health, prosperity and happiness for myself, friends and family as well.   I'll stop at that.  I don't want to start to sound like a Hallmark card.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

I'd like for my entire family to have one year of good health with no persistent headaches, swine flu, ear or sinus infections!!

Oh, and while I'm dreaming, I'd like for Bethesda to realease ELDER SCROLLS 5 tomorrow!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Have you started your Christmas (or holiday of your choice) list? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.