Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:13:49 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Unsuccessful old TV shows that have been forgotten « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Author Topic: Unsuccessful old TV shows that have been forgotten  (Read 58609 times)
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2009, 09:18:04 PM »

That 80's Show BounceGiggle

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »

That 80's Show BounceGiggle

I remember that show.  It wasn't bad from what I remember, but it wasn't given much of a chance to expand or impress.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »

"The Immortal" starring CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 
"The Girl from U.N.C.L.E." starring STEFANIE POWERS
"United States" starring BEAU BRIDGES 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 11:58:57 AM »

The Magician with Bill Bixby.  All I can remember about this show is the Corvette he drove.

I remember watching this show when I was a kid.  I always wanted to see the episode where he's hanging upside down in the flaming room, but I never got to see it.  I think I've been emotionally scarred ever since.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
The Burgomaster

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 12:00:19 PM »

Holmes and YoYo  (a cop and his Robot partner)

I think I remember this one.  Didn't John Schuck or some other odd-looking actor play the robot?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
The Burgomaster

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 12:07:26 PM »

How about:

* STRUCK BY LIGHTNING - a sitcom with Jack Elam as the Frankenstein Monster (???)

* FUTUREWORLD - every episode, they defeated the robots by spraying something in their eyes or doing something else to blind them (which was the robots' major vulnerability)

* THE MAGIC HOUR - Magic Johnson's dismal talk show

* THE ROPERS - not a good idea to leave THREE'S COMPANY

* THE EDUCATION OF MAX BICFORD - the beginning of the end for Richard Dreyfuss?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 01:03:05 PM by The Burgomaster » Logged

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 12:21:42 PM »

* STRUCK BY LIGHTNING - a sitcom with Jack Elam as the Frankenstein Monster (???)

I remember that one. I thought it was great at the time. Wouldn't mind seeing it again, just to confirm that it was probably a lot dumber than I remember.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »

Small And Frye- A show with 2 detectives, one who could shrink to a couple inches tall.  Early 80s.
Manimal- A show where a guy had animal-like abilities.  About 1984 or so.
Makin' It- Starring David Naughton.  The song was popular, the show not even close.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
The Burgomaster

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »

Makin' It- Starring David Naughton.  The song was popular, the show not even close.

**Shudder**

Cut it out . . . you're scaring me, now!

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 04:57:20 PM »

Small And Frye- A show with 2 detectives, one who could shrink to a couple inches tall. 

You just reminded me of Big John, Little John.  That was a mid-70s Saturday morning show about a guy who took a drink from what turned out to be the Fountain of Youth. From that point on, he shifts back and forth between man and boy, usually at inconvenient times. Wackiness ensues. Had a great theme song too, perfect example of a cheesy TV theme of the time.
Small | Large

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
voltron

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 03:54:19 PM »

Small | Large

I was looking for clips from the shows Strange But True (80s version), and Weird 2, but couldn't find them.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
The Burgomaster

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 04:22:55 PM »

Wackiness ensues.

I love it when wackiness ensues!  This is a sign of truly bad comedy!  It's almost as good as when hilarity prevails!

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 03:17:10 AM »

Cut it out . . . you're scaring me, now!

TeddyR

Jennifer Slept Here: Ann Jillian was the ghost of a previous tenant in a house who befriended a young boy.
Mr. Sunshine: Sitcom about a blind professor.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 10:21:58 AM »

Cop Rock...cancelled for...well...stuff like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqTiA_LyV3k

my god, WHO ever ok'ed that show for production???

Truly, a genius.

I'm not EVEN being sarcastic. God, I wish Cop Rock was still on the air. Imagine the spin-offs! Cop Rock: Special Victims Unit would be amazing. Or how 'bout a Cop Rock/CSI: Miami crossover. I'd love to hear David Caruso sing a li'l jingle made entirely of bad puns and odes to sunglasses.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 10:32:02 AM »

I got a few that aren't really that old, but came and went with little hubbub, and I've come to like 'em quite a lot (thanks to the magic of DVD-R bootlegs): Nightmare Cafe, Perversions Of Science, Brimstone.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Unsuccessful old TV shows that have been forgotten « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.