Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:32:47 AM
714352 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My Trip to the Police Station « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: My Trip to the Police Station  (Read 2910 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: November 19, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »

No, I wasn't arrested.  However, I did have to pick up a relative who went out partying with a friend.  I don't know what happen but I didn't want to ask him/her about what happen.  It was ceritanly awkard for me to say the least because the police asked me if this happened often and a few questions about my relative.  Then they brought the person from the back of the police car and I ended up taking the person home, who was crying the whole time.

The person is fine now and isn't in trouble with the law.  I'm just happy he/she is alright.  Anyone of you have similiar experiences?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »

I've almost been arrested a few times but knew when to shut up.  If I go to the police station its usually to file a complaint against an idiotic neighbor. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 10:42:38 PM »

If going to jail counts as a similar experience, then yes.  I also picked one of my friends up at the drunk tank once, because it was my turn. 

I think everybody should go to jail at least once.  There's no better way to create a law-abiding citizen. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Paquita

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 11:02:56 PM »

I think everybody should go to jail at least once.  There's no better way to create a law-abiding citizen. 

GAH!!!  No way!  I've seen those women-in-prison movies!  That's all I needed to keep me away from crime!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 03:34:55 AM »

My father served in the British South Africa Police (BSAP) for almost his entire military career during the Rhodesian war, aside from his regular blue collar job. He would go away for sometimes days at an end serving his country and Mom and I never knew if he would return.

My constant nightmare was that if something happened and  if it was bad news, a police Land-Rover would stop at our gate and two officers would come in and offer their sincere regrets to Mom. Buggedout

To this day, I still get a slight chill whenever I see a police car stop near me or drive past me and yes, I have been into jails with Dad, not as a result of me doing anything wrong but just Dad's way of showing me his work ~ the part he could show me, that is.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 03:52:28 AM »

As you guys know from my 'hubby was in a cruiser accident' reply recently, the other half is a police officer.  He sees that stuff every night.  Midnight shifts are what he does and that is when most of the work happens.  The night he got into the accident, my heart dropped when a member of his dept. showed up at 3am to tell me, so I know some of your pain Trevor.

Never been arrested myself (don't know how that happened given my younger days), and hope never to be.

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 04:58:31 AM »

Is your husband OK, Paula?

paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 05:06:14 AM »

yes he is, thanks trevor.  just a sore back for a few days.  he's back to work

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 05:11:47 AM »

yes he is, thanks trevor.  just a sore back for a few days.  he's back to work

Thumbup Thumbup

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »

Agreed.  My wife and I have 2 DWI's each (We decided to call it a draw and quit).  So I was the picker-upper and the picer-upee twice each.  That was a looooooooong time ago. 

Jail sucks.  Concrete floor and walls, steel furniture, gigantic steel door - this to house ME!  The guy who uses eyeglass lens cleaner on his TV screen!

That put an end to our little crime spree.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 09:50:26 AM »

Never been to jail.  My one run-in with a police officer was Prom night, 2005.  My date didn't want to go home, she wanted to find a quiet place to canoodle...and the quiet place we found wasn't quite isolated enough, and a police officer who was driving by spotted us, came over to make sure there wasn't a drug deal going on and (we hadn't gotten very far in our canoodling) sent us on our way.

Though I was almost in a car accident with a police car last week.  About midnight, I was driving home from work, and the driver of the police car in question made an illegal left turn right in front of me, forcing me to slam on my brakes.  He was pulling into a doughnut shop  Lookingup I was shaking because if I'd been just a little slower on the brakes he might have plowed into the driver's side door of the Radiationmobile and into my squishy body, but at the same time I was laughing at the ridiculousness of it. 

SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 12:30:07 PM »

Worst run in I've been in...  I was on the roof of a church, one time, and someone who lived nearby called the police.  They came and made me come down. Thumbdown
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »

Been arrested 6 times  Lookingup

meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

I've never been arrested for anything and I have the outstanding warrants to prove it.  TongueOut

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2009, 09:39:36 PM »

Never "arrested" but I was charged from a theft related firing from my job and had to go give my fingerprints at the city police station for the "files" and have my picture taken for the "files". I was really interested in the finger print technology and that's about it. Oh and checking in for probation at the local cop shop.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:41:25 PM by SkullBat308 » Logged

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  My Trip to the Police Station « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.