Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:25:32 AM
714235 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Happy Thanksgiving, What Are You Thankfull For? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving, What Are You Thankfull For?  (Read 7849 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« on: November 25, 2009, 06:24:43 PM »

I'm thankfull for my wife and kids, family, friends (especially the ones here), posessions, job, health and not having to hear that talentless hack Adam Sandler singing the Turkey Song this year.  Happy Thanksgiving my friends.   Thumbup

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ed, Ego and Superego
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

My little 2 year old girl.  Last night our oven burst into flame.  As my wife took her out of a drive while I aired the house, she told her:
"Don't worry Mama, I know you are upset about the oven but these things happen."

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
venomx
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving. Im thankfull for - my wife, son , friends and family.

Also thankfull for a roof over my head and some food.

... and that 2nd chance my wife gave me.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 07:07:11 PM by Venomx » Logged
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 07:10:15 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving you Americans.  Our Thanksgiving was October 12th. (Second Monday in October.)

I'm thankful for my family and how lucky we are to have a house and a job in these sh!tty times.
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »

If I was to list everything I'm thankful for I think it would take me the rest of my life!

I will narrow it down: friends, good music, a good home, a good meal, movies, humor, my first paycheck, books, electricity, plumbing, air conditioning/heating, and my great high school. 

Also the fact that every year my high school has a special Thanksgiving lunch where all 3 lunch periods are combined and we have a great lunch!  After eating one person from each homeroom went up to a microphone to say what their homeroom is thankful for. I volunteered and when I went up I mentioned Kurt Russell.   TongueOut  TeddyR TeddyR

What can I say? I love all the movies I've seen him in!

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 08:06:48 PM »

Our friend here shared his family tragedy with us... My brother nearly died 3x this year.  I'm thankful my brother is alive.    I'm thankful for my family and my home.  I'm thankful that I saved money instead of spending foolishly.  I'm thankful that both my dogs behaved very well today... I'm thankful I can give this flea-bitten kitten of my sister-in-law's a home, she's got enough cats.  I'm thankful I gave it a flea bath today.  Okay, I'm not so thankful that I will probably have to do it again.  I'm thankful for badmovies.org, my internet respite.  I'm thankful Andrew is tolerant. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
3mnkids

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 08:57:58 PM »

Happy thanksgiving.. Im thankful for my husband and children, that I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in the pantry and that my husband still has a job when so many dont.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 10:01:50 PM »

Although we in SA don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I have had a heck of a lot to be thankful for this year and near the top of the list would be thanks for this site and all its members - my family, actually.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 10:02:35 PM »

I am thankful for the life I've been blessed with.  I have a best friend that I married 25 years ago (and i still think she's hot!!), two beautiful, sweet-natured daughters, in-laws I am actually fond of, a good job I really enjoy, and a hobby that is not only fun, but that makes me a little extra spending money from time to time.  

I am also thankful that Anne Hathaway is over 18.  

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 10:17:30 PM »

My children, my wife, our health, and that I get to spend time with my family doing things like catching frogs, playing soccer, or reading "The Hobbit."  And the many friends I have met over the years.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!  We have a feast tomorrow at my sisters.  She's providing the turkey and main meal, and Katie and the kids baked four pies today.  Added to the other pies being brought, we'll have something like 1/2 a pie per person.

Mmmm, pie...

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »

I'm thankful for all the good things life has given me, for all the friends I've had and will have in the future .  Most of all I'm thankful that I've been able see my kids grow up into responsible adults (something I once feared wouldn't come true) and that I have the best, most loving wife in the world, who has always let me be me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Bless you all.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Javakoala
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 11:51:38 PM »

I am thankful for everything, even the things that suck.  In the last year and a half, I've had to change, grow and learn more than I had in the previous 44 years.  Lessons are being learned, friendships are being created and life is beginning anew.

And even though I know she will never read this: Thank you, Kim, for letting me go even though I know how much it hurt both of us.  You were more of a friend to me than I think I ever was to you. I hope you have found things to be thankful for in your life, and I miss you.

Thank you, everyone, here at Badmovies.org.  I don't have the words to express what this place means to me, so I'll simply repeat, Thank you, everyone.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 01:24:48 AM »

playing soccer

Cool ~ I guess that means that you're hopefully coming to South Africa in June 2010, Andrew? For the World Cup, I mean.  Smile Smile

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 01:26:13 AM »

I think the love shown here calls for a major group hug.  Smile Cheers

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 01:44:22 AM »

I'm thankful for having a job where I don't have to kill myself and work overtime every day, and I get all the holidays I never got before with all my past jobs.  And I get decent enough pay.  Working for the government sure does kick @$$.

Happy turkey day, all!  Enjoy the grub, the family and football!
-ret

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Happy Thanksgiving, What Are You Thankfull For? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.